Air Ambulance Service In Agra
Air Ambulance Service In Agra
On the Yamuna River’s banks, there lies an old city called Agra. It is mentioned in the Mahabharata, but from 1556 to 1658, when it served as the Mughal Empire’s capital, it rose in prominence. Together with Delhi and Jaipur, it is included in the Golden Triangle tourist route. The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a monument of incredible elegance and architectural perfection, is located there. It is well known for its Mughal architecture. The Health and Family Welfare Department also contributes significantly by offering residents a range of medical services. In Agra, air ambulance services are available from Air Medical 24X7. Also, we deliver really ill patients to hospitals.
To make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Agra, contact us by phone or go to our website. Our team provides skilled assistance.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Agra air ambulance service may be able to provide patients with rapid medical transport.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. The medical experts on our team have extensive training and expertise in potentially fatal situations.
4. We offer services that are competitively priced every day. We are always available via phone or email.
5. Our Agra air ambulances offer cutting-edge facilities and are staffed by highly skilled medical professionals. Our team members, who all hold graduate degrees in medicine, include flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. Our fleet of aeroplanes is of the highest calibre. Our experienced pilots are very skilled.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In the event that patients cannot be evacuated safely via ground-based means during an emergency, they can be transported by one of our air ambulances, which are built and run to meet this need. They were capable of handling a variety of scenarios and moving wounded people.
2. We offer both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support in our air ambulance. BLS includes doing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatments for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Our air ambulance was designed with patient evacuation in mind. We move patients inside hospitals and even internationally.
If you need assistance, please get in touch with us right away.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transfer patients who are injured or unwell. They may need to be transported from one nation to another in some instances. While transporting patients, it is vital to keep them safe and secure at all times. A stretcher will take the patient from a commercial airliner to a medical institution. Before he gets at the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides wheelchair transfers on commercial aircraft around-the-clock. This service allows those who are unable to walk to move from commercial airports in safety and comfort. The wheelchair was developed to make it simpler for those with mobility problems to move about. Seat belts are a standard feature on all of our wheelchairs, keeping the user firmly connected to the wheelchair. With the assistance of this service, wheelchair users may move around freely and pleasantly while they go about their daily lives.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Specialized equipment is installed on Air Medical24X7’s medical charter aircraft to assist guarantee that patients receive the best care possible while travelling. The biggest benefit of having a medical charter is the possibility to obtain care significantly faster. You will receive treatment and attention much more quickly.
Medical charters allow patients to travel securely. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). To assist the passengers, we even have medical staff on board.
4. Private chartered flight
Clients can reserve a seat on a private charter flight. These flights are typically used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share a seat.
If you want to travel in elegance, think about employing a private charter service. This package frequently comes with a pilot who can take you anywhere in the world. During the past several years, private charter flights have increased in frequency as more customers have demanded this sort of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has grown significantly. More individuals are travelling overseas for medical care as domestic healthcare costs rise. Services for medical tourism may help ease some of these concerns. The bulk of medical tourism companies provides clients access to top-notch care at reasonable prices. Many people conduct pre-arranged vacations overseas in quest of high-quality, affordable healthcare. These patients also get affordable, superior care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us