Air Ambulance Service In Aizawl
Air Ambulance Service In Aizawl
In India’s state of Mizoram, Aizawl serves as both the state capital and its largest city. People in Aizawl are not receiving sufficient treatment due to a lack of doctors and hospitals. When they need to see a doctor in an emergency, they are unable to do so due to a lack of hospitals and doctors. This is why air ambulance serves as a saviour. In Aizawl, air ambulance services are offered by Air Medical 24X7. Patient’s requirements are met and emergency medical care is given to them via this air ambulance service. Additionally, we deliver seriously ill patients to hospitals.
You can phone us or use our website to reserve our air ambulance service in Aizawl. Our group offers professional assistance.
It would be prudent to select Air Medical 24×7 if you intend to hire an air ambulance in Aizawl.
In Aizawl, there are numerous Airmedical24x7 air ambulances in operation. Based on their availability, price, and other considerations, you can pick any of them. Using our website, you may arrange charter flights to Aizawl. We offer the most affordable air ambulance services in Aizawl.
Our air ambulance flight reservation system is simple to use.
Entering your criteria is all that is necessary, and we will help you further. In addition to assisting patients with state-of-the-art medical technology, we have also trained our staff on how to deal with serious emergencies. We have a team of professionals who are trained in modern medical procedures and are ready.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1.Patients who require urgent evacuation can receive emergency medical care from the air ambulance service in Aizawl.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. We have a lengthy history of offering top-notch services.
3. Our team is made up of highly qualified medical professionals and paramedics with experience in managing life-threatening situations.
4. We provide economical services around-the-clock. You can reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Aizawl air ambulances are furnished with cutting-edge equipment and staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. Our team is made up of highly skilled medical professionals, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6. Our fleet of aeroplanes is well-maintained. These aircraft are flown by our qualified pilots.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Patients who cannot be transferred safely using ground-based methods can be transported in an emergency using our air ambulances, which are built and run to meet that need. They might handle other emergency circumstances in addition to conveying injured patients.
2. Basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support are offered by our air ambulance (ALS). BLS includes doing CPR and oxygen therapy. Mechanical ventilation equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used in the treatment of ALS.
3. We offer emergency services around-the-clock. Calling us is always welcome, day or night.
4. Our Air Ambulance is an aircraft that has been particularly configured to deliver medical care over the air. We move patients between hospitals and even from their nation of origin to another country.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer is an act of transferring a patient from one place to another. A stretcher is a device designed to carry patients who have been injured or ill. In some cases, they may need to be moved from one country to another. When transporting a patient, it is imperative that the patient is kept safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a hospital via a stretcher transfer. We will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfer through commercial aeroplanes is provided by Air Medical24X7. This service allows people who cannot walk to travel safely and comfortably. Transfer from a commercial airport. The wheelchair has been engineered to help people with mobility issues move about efficiently. Our wheelchairs are equipped with a seat belt to keep the user securely attached to the chair. This service enables wheelchair users to fly in style and take part in life rather than being restricted to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.
Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a type of air travel where only specific passengers board the aircraft. These flights are often used by business people who need to travel privately, without having to share their trip with others.
If you want to have a special experience when travelling, consider using a private charter flight service. This service often includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. As more customers have requested this kind of service over the past few years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry is booming in recent years. More people are seeking out treatment abroad due to rising healthcare costs at home. Medical tourism services can help ease some of these concerns. Most medical tourism companies provide patients with access to top-quality care at affordable prices. There are many people who travel abroad just to receive quality medical treatment without having to spend thousands of dollars. In addition, these patients get top-notch services at affordable prices.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us