Air Ambulance Service In Allahabad
Air Ambulance Service In Allahabad
Allahabad district, also known as Prayagraj district, is the most populous district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Medical treatment is available to residents of Allahabad, a magnificent city. The Health and Family Welfare Department also makes a substantial contribution since it provides a variety of medical services to local residents. In Allahabad, Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services. Patients’ needs are met with the help of this air ambulance service, and they receive rapid medical treatment. We also transfer individuals who are seriously ill to hospitals.
Call us or visit our website to schedule our air ambulance service in Allahabad.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1.Air ambulance service in Allahabad may provide emergency medical assistance to those who require quick evacuation.
2. Our air ambulances are prepared with cutting-edge medical technology and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our significant track record of providing high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical professionals have extensive training and expertise in dealing with life-threatening situations.
4. We offer fairly priced services every day. You may reach us at any time by phone or email.
5. Our Allahabad air ambulances are equipped with cutting-edge technology and are staffed by highly trained medical experts. Our team consists of top-tier medical professionals such as flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. We keep a good fleet of planes in good condition. These aeroplanes are being flown by our skilled pilots.
If you require immediate medical assistance, contact us immediately away. Our mission is to offer everyone the best possible medical treatment. We are dedicated to providing our customers with premium, cost-effective healthcare solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients cannot be evacuated safely using ground-based means in an emergency, they can be transferred by our air ambulances, which are developed and operated to meet this demand. They may manage a variety of scenarios, including the transport of injured patients.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support. BLS include administering oxygen and doing CPR. Mechanical ventilation, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other procedures are all utilised to treat ALS.
3. We provide emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Our air ambulance was designed specifically for medical transport. We move patients between hospitals and even to other countries.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you require assistance.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer occurs when a patient is moved from one location to another. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to move injured or unwell individuals. They may need to be transported from one nation to another in some cases. It is vital to keep patients safe and secure at all times while transporting them. A stretcher will transport the patient from a commercial airliner to a medical institution. Before he gets at the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides wheelchair transfers on commercial aircraft 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Thanks to this service, those who are unable to walk may now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort. The wheelchair was designed to make moving around easier for people who have mobility limitations. Seat belts are standard equipment on our wheelchairs to keep the rider securely connected to the wheelchair. This service allows wheelchair users to move comfortably and go about their daily lives without being bound by their wheelchairs.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter planes are furnished with specialised equipment to guarantee that patients receive the best possible treatment while travelling. The possibility to obtain significantly faster care is the primary benefit of using a medical charter. You will be seen and treated much more swiftly.
Medical charters allow patients to travel securely. Patients are relocated to other nations or from one hospital to another using this service (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to assist guests.
4. Private chartered flight
On a private charter flight, only certain people are permitted to board the aircraft. These flights are typically used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share their experience with others.
If you want to travel in elegance, consider hiring a private charter aircraft service. This service frequently includes a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have grown in popularity in recent years as more clients have requested this type of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism business has grown considerably. Because of the rising costs of healthcare in the United States, an increasing number of people are seeking treatment overseas. Medical tourism services may alleviate some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism enterprises provide clients with affordable access to high-quality care. Many people travel to other countries particularly to receive world-class medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. These patients are also provided with cutting-edge care at an affordable cost.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us