Air Ambulance Service In BURKINA FASO
Air Ambulance Service In BURKINA FASO
Burkina Faso is a low-income country in West Africa and has limited natural resources. The health state of the country is generally poor and not so satisfactory. Reports identify the top causes of death in Burkina Faso as malaria, lower respiratory infections and diarrhoea. Government of the country is continuously working in the healthcare system in order to improve the condition and standardise the medical evacuation for its people. Using air ambulances is gaining quite popularity across the globe and is considered to be the fastest and most secure mode of medical transportation. Air Ambulances can play a vital role in the improvement of the healthcare system in Burkina Faso and can save more and more lives by transporting patients to hospitals on time. Road ambulances and ambulance boats are also there but both of these modes have their own drawbacks and are not as efficient and effective as Air Ambulances.
Why air ambulances?
Air Ambulance is a prompt travel service for patients in critical condition and provides quick response in emergency situations. Trained doctors and advanced life support equipment provide proper care to the patients on their way to their destination. Unlike road ambulances, there are no boundaries for air ambulances and can travel anywhere at any time, thus saving more lives. Air Ambulances travel very fast which is much needed during an emergency because every minute counts and every life is precious.
- We provide air ambulance services across all time zones at the best cost with utmost dedication and commitment.
- Air Medical 24X7 offers air ambulances in Burkina Faso with the aim to provide the best and most advanced life support facilities, 24×7 convenience, and well experienced and professional medical team.
- Our services are absolutely hassle-free with easy formalities which facilitate quick action-taking because we prioritise your life before formalities.
- Sanitisation is a matter of serious concern in Burkina Faso. Therefore, we take utmost care of hygienic conditions and maintain 100% hygiene to provide comfort to patients.
- Our Air Ambulances are equipped with advanced technology and medical facilities which are necessary for stabilising critical patients. All the equipment is AAA-approved.
- Our air ambulances are specialised and staffed with trained paramedics who provide urgent medical support to critically ill or injured patients.
- Air Medical 24X7 operates everywhere and can travel to any city at any time; boundaries do not define our act of service.
There are numerous benefits of air ambulances that will serve a high level of care and comfort to the people of Burkina Faso in emergency conditions. It will help and lift critical patients to their desired hospitals so that they can get the best medical treatment and their precious life can be saved. Air ambulance can operate in a wider coverage area than land ambulance or ambulance boat, hence, is more useful. Along with providing the patients with the latest equipment, advanced medications and proper and timely vaccinations, it is also important to help these patients reach the hospital on time so that their lives can be saved and damage can be minimised. Air ambulance is the need of the hour as it is the most reliable, secure, convenient, well-equipped, safe and fastest mode of medical transportation.
Questions that are often asked
You can email Help@airmedical24x7.com or call our 24-hour emergency hotline at +971565542001, and one of our qualified critical care experts will assist you with the procedure. You'll get the chance to ask any questions you have and have your concerns resolved. After a patient transfer proposal has been agreed upon, we'll make all of the necessary arrangements and keep you updated throughout the process.
The cost of an air ambulance is determined by a number of factors. It depends on where you live and what services you require from us in total. In many cases, health insurance, such as Mediclaim, will cover these expenses. You must first discuss your entire situation with us so that we can advise you on the appropriate course of action.
In every scenario, the medical crew on board the air ambulance takes the final decision. Depending on the circumstances, only one travel companion may be able to accompany you on your vacation.
Get in Touch with us