Air Ambulance Service In Coimbatore
Air Ambulance Service In Coimbatore
Coimbatore is one of the 38 districts of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The district’s administrative headquarters is at Coimbatore.
Tiruppur district in the east, Nilgiris district in the north, Erode district in the north-east, Palakkad district, Idukki district, and minor sections of Thrissur and Ernakulam districts in the neighbouring state of Kerala in the west and south, respectively, surrounded the region. The Health and Family Welfare Department also contributes significantly since it provides a wide range of medical services to local citizens. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Coimbatore. The demands of patients are satisfied with the assistance of this air ambulance service, and they receive prompt medical treatment. We also transport extremely sick patients.
To arrange our air ambulance service in Coimbatore, please call or visit our website.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1.Air ambulance services in Coimbatore may give emergency medical aid to persons in need of immediate evacuation.
2. Our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical equipment and highly trained personnel to deliver great care. Our long history of offering high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have considerable training and experience dealing with life-threatening circumstances.
4. We provide reasonably priced services every day. You may reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Kanpur air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge equipment and staffed by highly skilled medical professionals. Our crew is made up of top-tier medical experts, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. We maintain a well-maintained fleet of aircraft.These aircraft are being flown by our skilled pilots.
If you require emergency medical attention, please contact us right away. Our objective is to provide the finest medical care available to everyone. We are committed to offering our consumers with high-quality, low-cost healthcare solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, if patients cannot be safely evacuated through ground-based means, they can be transported by our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to fulfil this need. They may be responsible for a range of events, including the transportation of injured patients.
2. Our air ambulance delivers both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS include providing oxygen and doing CPR. To treat ALS, mechanical ventilation, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid treatment, medicines, and other techniques are used.
3. We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Our air ambulance was particularly developed for medical transport. We transport patients between hospitals and even across borders.
If you want assistance, please contact us as soon as possible.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
When a patient is transferred from one place to another, it is known as a stretcher transfer. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transport injured or ill people. In some situations, they may need to be transferred from one country to another. It is critical to keep patients safe and secure at all times when they are being transported. The patient will be transported from a commercial aeroplane to a medical facility on a stretcher. We will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 offers wheelchair transfers on commercial aeroplanes around the clock, seven days a week. Those who are unable to walk may now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort thanks to this service. The wheelchair was created to help persons with mobility issues go about more easily. Seat belts are common equipment on our wheelchairs to attach the rider to the wheelchair. This service enables wheelchair users to move around freely and go about their everyday lives without being restricted by their wheelchairs.
3. Flights via Medical charter
The medical charter flights operated by Air Medical24X7 are outfitted with specialised equipment to ensure that patients receive the best possible care while travelling. The key advantage of having a medical charter is the ability to access substantially faster care. You will be seen and treated considerably faster.
Patients can fly safely with medical charters. With this service, patients are transported to foreign countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to help passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight only allows a select group of passengers to board. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share their experience with others generally take these flights.
Consider renting a private charter aircraft service if you want to travel in style. A pilot who can fly you anywhere in the globe is typically included with this service. In recent years, private charter flights have increased in popularity as more consumers have desired this sort of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded significantly. Due of escalating healthcare prices in the United States, an increasing number of individuals are seeking treatment elsewhere. Some of these concerns may be alleviated by medical tourism services. The bulk of medical tourism businesses offer consumers low-cost access to high-quality care. Many individuals go to foreign nations, especially to acquire world-class medical care without paying hundreds of dollars. These patients are also given cutting-edge care at an affordable fees.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us