Air Ambulance Service In Cuttack
Air Ambulance Service In Cuttack
Cuttack is the former capital and the second biggest city in Odisha, India. It serves as the Cuttack district’s administrative centre. The city’s name is an anglicised version of the Odia and Sanskrit word Kataka, which literally means. Medical treatment is available to residents of Cuttack, a great city. The Health and Family Welfare Department also makes a substantial contribution since it provides a wide range of medical services to local residents. Cuttack’s air ambulance services are provided by Air Medical 24X7. Patients’ needs are met with the help of this air ambulance service, and they receive rapid medical treatment. We also transport critically ill folks to hospitals.
Please contact or visit our Cuttack office to schedule our air ambulance service.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1.In Cuttack, an air ambulance service may provide emergency medical assistance to customers in need of immediate evacuation.
2. To provide excellent care, our air ambulances are supplied with cutting-edge medical technology and highly qualified staff. Our extensive track record of providing high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical professionals have extensive training and expertise dealing with life-threatening situations.
4. Every day, we offer economically cost services. You may reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Cuttack1 air ambulances are equipped with cutting-edge technology and staffed by highly trained medical personnel. Our staff consists of top-tier medical specialists such as flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. We keep a significant fleet of aircraft in good order. These aircraft are flown by our professional pilots.
Please contact us immediately if you require emergency medical treatment. Our goal is to make the best medical care available to everyone. We are devoted to providing high-quality, low-cost healthcare solutions to our customers.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, if patients cannot be safely evacuated by ground-based means, they can be transported by our air ambulances, which are created and operated to meet this need. They may be in charge of a variety of events, such as the transfer of injured patients.
2. Our air ambulance delivers both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS includes giving oxygen and doing CPR. Mechanical ventilation, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other procedures are used to treat ALS.
3. We provide 24-hour emergency services seven days a week.
4. Our air ambulance was designed specifically for medical transport. Patients are transported between hospitals and even across countries.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you require assistance.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer is the transportation of a patient from one location to another. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transfer patients who are injured or unwell. They may need to be transported from one nation to another in some cases. While transporting patients, it is vital to keep them safe and secure at all times. A stretcher will transport the patient from a commercial airliner to a medical institution. Before he gets at the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides wheelchair transfers on commercial airlines 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Thanks to this service, those who are unable to walk may now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort. The wheelchair was designed to make it easier for those with mobility difficulties to get about. Seat belts are standard on our wheelchairs to keep the rider securely attached to the wheelchair. This service enables wheelchair users to move around freely and go about their normal lives without being constrained by their wheelchairs.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flights operated by Air Medical24X7 are outfitted with specialised equipment to ensure that patients receive the best possible care while in flight. The capacity to get significantly faster care is the primary benefit of having a medical charter. You will be seen and treated substantially faster.
Medical charters allow patients to fly safely. Patients are moved to other nations or from one hospital to another using this service (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to assist guests.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight enables just a small number of people to board. These flights are typically used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share their experience with others.
If you want to travel in elegance, consider hiring a private charter aircraft service. This service usually includes a pilot that can fly you anywhere in the world. In recent years, private charter flights have gained in popularity as more clients have requested this type of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism business has grown dramatically. Because of rising healthcare costs in the United States, an increasing number of Americans are seeking treatment overseas. Medical tourism services may relieve some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism enterprises provide low-cost access to high-quality care. Many people travel to foreign countries, particularly to obtain world-class medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. These patients are also provided with cutting-edge care at an affordable fee.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us