Air Ambulance Service In Dhaka
Air Ambulance Service In Dhaka
Dhaka is the capital and largest city in Bangladesh. It is the world’s sixth-largest city and seventh-most densely inhabited. The Health and Family Welfare Department also makes a substantial contribution by providing a variety of medical services to citizens. Air Medical provides 24-hour air ambulance services in Dhaka. We also transport critically ill folks to hospitals.
Call us or visit our website to make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Dhaka. Our staff gives knowledgeable support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Dhaka air ambulance service may be able to deliver patients quickly.
2. Our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and qualified personnel to deliver great care. Our extensive track record of offering high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical specialists have considerable training and experience in potentially catastrophic circumstances.
4. We provide reasonably priced services every day. We may be reached by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Dhaka air ambulances are equipped with cutting-edge technology and staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. Our crew consists of flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians who all have graduate degrees in medicine.
6. Our aircraft fleet is of the finest calibre. Our skilled pilots are quite knowledgeable.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients cannot be evacuated safely by ground-based methods during an emergency, they can be transferred by one of our air ambulances, which are developed and operated specifically for this purpose. They were competent of dealing with a range of situations and transferring injured persons.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support. BLS include doing CPR and providing oxygen. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, and other treatments are used to treat ALS.
3. We developed our air ambulance with patient evacuation in mind. We move patients inside hospitals and even internationally.
4. We provide emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please contact us straight away if you require assistance.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transport injured or ill people. In some situations, they may need to be transferred from one country to another. It is critical to keep patients safe and secure at all times when they are being transported. The patient will be transported from a commercial aeroplane to a medical facility on a stretcher. We will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 conducts wheelchair transfers on commercial aircraft 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This service enables persons who are unable to walk to travel safely and comfortably from commercial airports. The wheelchair was created to make it easier for those with mobility issues to move about. Seat belts are standard on all of our wheelchairs and keep the rider firmly attached to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users may move around freely and comfortably while going about their everyday life with the help of this service.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter aircraft are outfitted with specialised equipment to ensure that patients receive the best treatment possible while travelling. The most major advantage of having a medical charter is the ability to seek care much more quickly. You will be treated and attended to considerably more rapidly.
Patients can fly safely with medical charters. This service transports patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to help the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
Clients can reserve a seat on a private charter flight. Business travellers that need to fly alone or without having to share a seat generally choose these flights.
Consider hiring a private charter service if you want to travel in style. This package usually includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have risen in regularity over the last several years as more clients have requested this type of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded tremendously. As local healthcare expenses grow, more people are travelling abroad for medical care. Medical tourism services may alleviate some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism organisations provide their consumers with high-quality service at inexpensive pricing. Many people take pre-planned trips abroad in search of high-quality, low-cost healthcare. These patients also receive low-cost, high-quality treatment.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us