Air ambulance service in Djibouti
Air ambulance service in Djibouti
Djibouti is located in the Horn of Africa, bordering Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia and Yemen. It has a population of around 1.5 million people. Air Medical 24×7 has launched its own air ambulance service in Djibouti. It aims at improving access to air medical services and reducing the number of deaths due to accidents. This in turn will also help improve the quality of life of people. We provide air medical services across the country. We operate 24 hours per day, seven days per week. We provide access to medical care to each patient. We also ensure that patients receive timely and appropriate treatment. We work on the principle to save as many lives as possible.
Why choose air ambulance service at Air medical24x7?
- Air Ambulance Services are typically used in cases where the patient may or may not require immediate medical attention but may benefit from specialised care. Examples include stroke victims, heart attack victims, burn victims, trauma victims, and cardiac arrest victims. Patients suffering from these conditions often need to receive oxygen therapy, blood transfusions, IV fluids, medications, and other treatments before being transported to a medical facility.
- We provide air medical services at Djibouti. We are a leading provider of pre-hospital emergency care. We operate under the FAA’s. We are dedicated to providing high quality medical transport services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- In order to provide the best possible patient care, we utilise highly trained paramedics who possess extensive training in advanced life support techniques.
- Our ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including defibrillators, pulse oximeters, ventilators, and other critical resources.
- Our Air Ambulance Service is committed to providing quality care, safety, and reliability in patient transport. We provide our clients with a safe and reliable means of transporting their loved ones from one destination to another. Our mission is to ensure that each client receives the best possible medical treatment while they are under our care.
- Our team consists of highly trained professionals who have years of experience in the field of medicine. In addition, we have a fleet of modern ambulances equipped with modern equipment. Our staff members are well-trained and experienced in handling emergencies. They are ready to assist you at any time of day or night.
- We offer 24/7 service, 365 days a year. If your family needs help, call us immediately.
- We are a leading provider of air ambulance services in the Djibouti territory.
- Our Air Ambulance Services in Djibouti is well-equipped with modern aircraft and highly trained personnel that can provide emergency care anywhere in Djibouti.
What are the characteristics/ features of an Air Ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
- We provide immediate medical attention to patients who need help right away.
- Our air ambulances can also provide emergency transportation from one location to another at short notice.
- Our air ambulance service is extremely popular due to its cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- In many cases, the patient’s condition worsens before they arrive at the hospital and if the patient is not taken immediately, he or she might not survive. That is where Airmedical24x7 air ambulance services come into play.
- Our characteristics of air ambulance includes:
- Our air ambulance may carry equipment like oxygen tanks, defibrillators, and intravenous drips.
What are the services provided by Air Medical 24X7?
Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight:
We have our own service of stretcher transfer from a commercial flight. We take care of our patients in the best manner possible until they arrive at their final destination.
Air Ambulance stretchers are designed to provide stable transport for patients who need immediate medical attention. They are usually used for emergencies that require rapid intervention. A stretcher transfer can also be used to move patients between medical facilities. The stretcher transfer is performed by two paramedics who are trained in medical care. They have been specially trained to ensure that the patient is transferred safely and securely. The plane is equipped with all of the necessary medical equipment, including a stretcher ofcourse, for this purpose. A divider has also been constructed through the usage of curtains. You can even bring a family member along to help you out on the journey. In addition to the stretcher, an ICU is also being built.
Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
The patient is transferred through a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair.
The patient will be wheeled into the aircraft and will be transferred to the desired destination. We provide this service to assist patients with disabilities in travelling safely and comfortably. Patients will not have to worry about managing barriers such as stairs, curbs, ramps, or other such difficulties when travelling. This service allows wheelchair users to fly in style and participate in life. This is one of the affordable services that the patient can avail.
Flights via Medical charter
Flights via Medical Charter Service
Medical charters are used to transport patients between different medical facilities. We help transport patients between different medical centres. In other words, it is a bed to bed transfer. As a result, both pick-up and drop-off services will be provided by the same Air Ambulance crew ie. Air Medical 24×7. Medical Air Chartered is a private aircraft and not a commercial plane.
Private chartered flight
Private charter flights are the best way to travel from one place to another in luxury and in your comfort zone. They are usually used for business purposes but can also be used for private reasons( family and friends) this service allows passengers to have more privacy.
Medical Tourism Service
Medical tourism is the practice of travelling abroad for medical treatment. This can include procedures like cosmetic surgery, dental work, plastic surgeries, or even organ transplants. Many people are choosing to travel abroad for these treatments because they are less expensive there. There are many benefits including lower costs, shorter waiting times, and access to specialised doctors who may not be available at their home country. Airmedical provides medical tourism services in Djibouti 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Patients are transported from one nation to another by Airmedical24x7. All visa tickets and charters are booked by Airmedical 24×7, and the entire procedure is overseen by Airmedical24x7.
What type of equipment does Airmedical24x7 use?
We are equipped with different types of aircrafts that can be used to transport patients from point A to B. These include helicopters, fixed-wing planes etc. All the machinery and equipment used at Air Medical 24X7 is FAA approved. We provide service with the help of qualified paramedics and expert parameters. Our services are affordable and economical. We offer 24X7 services. Our fleet consists of modern ambulances and helicopters that undergo regular maintenance. Every vehicle is fully licensed and insured. Our staff has undergone rigorous training to ensure that we only provide the highest level of care
Invitation to action
Simply call +971 56 554 2001 or fill out the form on our website to contact us right now, since we are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always here to assist you. Contact us now to avail the best air ambulance service in Palestine.
Questions that are often asked
Onboard an Air ambulance, you'll find respiratory devices, monitoring equipment, implanted cardiac and defibrillators, as well as a full supply of medication.
Anyone can email Help@airmedical24x7.com or contact our 24-hour emergency hotline at +971565542001, and one of our certified critical care specialists will guide you through the procedure. Users will be able to ask inquiries and get their issues addressed. We'll make the required preparations and keep you updated throughout the process after the client transfer plan has been agreed upon.
Get in Touch with us