Air Ambulance Service In Equatorial Guinea
Air Ambulance Service In Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinea has been ranked among the least developed countries in Africa. This small country is located in Western Africa, between Cameroon and Gabon, and shares its borders with the Central African Republic and Congo. Its capital city is Malabo.
The air ambulance service in Equatorial is provided by Airmedical24x7. We provide medical services around the country. Equatorial Guinea has become a medical tourism hotspot in Africa. We provide proper care to our patients with the use of proper equipment to handle life-threatening emergencies. The primary function of our air ambulance is to enable patients to receive medical treatment without any hassle. By improving our air ambulance systems in Equatorial Guinea, more lives can be saved and the quality of life of the population can be increased.
The advantages of using Airmedical24x7's air ambulance service
- The Air Ambulance Service in Equatorial Guinea is the best choice for those who need medical services. We are here to help you.
- Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality care possible at affordable rates.
- We have been serving the people of Equatorial Guinea for a long time now.
- We offer 24/7 air ambulance Service.
- In the Air Ambulance Service in equatorial Guinea, we provide our clients with the highest quality of care from qualified doctors and nurses.
- Our highly trained staff is ready 24/7 to provide our clients with the best possible medical assistance.
- Our mission is to serve our patients with great care. We strive to deliver the best patient care, while maintaining high standards of safety and professional ethics. We want to give our patients peace of mind knowing that they are receiving the best care possible. We make sure that each client receives the individualised attention that he deserves and best air ambulance service.
- Our team of medical staff consists of qualified paramedics who can handle any situation that may arise while transporting your loved ones. They are trained and certified to provide the best possible care to patients who need emergency transport to hospitals in other countries.
What are the characteristics/ features of an Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
- Air Ambulance is a service that provides medical assistance to patients who need to get to the hospital quickly.
- We also provide pre-hospital care for patients suffering from cardiac arrest, stroke, respiratory failure, trauma, etc.
- Our air ambulance is equipped with advanced life support equipment and trained paramedics to ensure patient safety and quality of care. We have sophisticated communication systems and protocols to ensure safe and effective transfer of patients between hospitals and other facilities.
- Our air ambulances can reach remote areas where no roads exist, allowing for rapid transport of critically ill patients to hospitals.
What are the services provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher facility can be used to transport patients from one location to another. It can be used by someone who has been injured. Air Medical24X7 provides this service 24 hours 7 days every week and is available to transport patients through a stretcher facility. The plane is geared up with all essential medical systems, along with stretchers, for this purpose. You may even carry your family member alongside you to assist you during the flight. An in-depth care unit is also being constructed. A letter of permission from the treating physician is required, as well as an acceptance letter from the hospital where the patient will be admitted.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchairs are designed to help people get around. We’ve got wheelchair seating options on a commercial flight. Patients with mobility problems can avail of this service. This service allows passengers with disabilities to enjoy their journey adequately. This service can be utilised by patients who have recovered to an extent of 60-70%.
3. Flights via Medical charter
In medical charter service, the patient will be moved from one health facility to some other. In other words, it means bed-to-bed transfer of the patient. We at Airmedical24x7 have medical charter flights that can take the patient anywhere within the global. As a result, both pick-up and drop-off services will be provided by Airmedical24x7. We provide a 24/7 service. Our customer service group is constantly geared up to answer any questions you might have. Our personnel consist of trained paramedics who’re well-versed in today’s strategies and protocols. They are capable of dealing with any kind of emergency starting from minor to predominant cases.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a trip in which people are flying together for entertainment and luxury purposes. This form of travel is typically reserved for guests or couples journeying together or for families and buddies as properly. Chartering your personal plane offers you complete control over how you want to travel and what stops you would like to make along the way.
5. Medical tourism
Medical tourism is a term frequently used to describe people travelling for various treatments outside of their home country. These treatments might include cosmetic surgical operations, dental methods, and even lengthy-term care. There are numerous reasons why someone would tour overseas for healthcare. Medical tourism offerings have become increasingly famous amongst people looking to acquire remedies out of their nation.
Air Medical24X7 provides medical tourism services in Equatorial Guinea 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All visa tickets and charters are booked by Air Medical 24X7, and the entire procedure is overseen from entry to treatment completion by Airmedical24X7. All components of each procedure are under the supervision of Airmedical24x7.
What type of equipment does Air Medical 24X7 use?
Crew members include doctors who perform CPR on the patients, nurses, paramedics, and other medical personnel. The patient care area includes stretchers, gurneys, defibrillators, oxygen tanks, ventilators, and other medical supplies needed to treat patients. We use ambulances that are equipped with an array of medical supplies and equipment to provide emergency care. Our vehicles are specially designed to transport patients who need immediate medical attention. Our ambulance drivers can perform basic life-saving procedures such as CPR, administer oxygen, and stabilise patients until they arrive at the hospital. We are ideal for transporting critically ill patients requiring advanced medical treatment.
All our machinery and equipment used is FAA approved. We provide service with the help of qualified doctors and expert parameters. Our services are the most affordable and economical. We offer 24/7 services.
Questions that are often asked
You can contact us on our number. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
It depends on the type of service you choose.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us