Air Ambulance Service In GAMBIA
Air Ambulance Service In GAMBIA
Gambia is a country in West Africa. Although it is a low-income country, it still has a good healthcare system. Government has been working continuously for improving the medical facilities for its citizens. Reports suggest that Gambia ranked at 116th position in terms of healthcare in the world. Many new technological advances are being introduced in the county and the expenditure on the healthcare system is steadily rising in order to improve the standard of living of the people of Gambia. Using air ambulances is gaining quite popularity across the globe and is considered to be the fastest and most secure mode of medical transportation. Air ambulances in Gambia can play a vital role in the improvement of the healthcare system in the country and can save more and more lives by transporting patients to hospitals on time. Road ambulances and ambulance boats are also there but both of these modes have their own drawbacks and are not as efficient and effective as air ambulances.
Why air ambulances?
Air Ambulance is a prompt travel service for patients in critical condition and provides quick response in emergency situations. Trained doctors and advanced life support equipment provide proper care to the patients on their way to their destination. Unlike road ambulances, there are no boundaries for air ambulances and can travel anywhere at any time, thus saving more lives. Air ambulances travel very fast which is much needed during an emergency because every minute counts and every life is precious.
- Air Medical 24X7 facilitates the process by working directly with the local hospitals and thus, saves time.
- Our Air Ambulances are specialised and staffed with trained paramedics who provide urgent medical support to critically ill or injured patients. These paramedics are well-trained and can provide all the safety and security while transporting the patient from one place to another.
- We work with utmost dedication and commitment and provide air ambulances in Gambia across all time zones at a cost that’s best for you.
- We care for you and prioritise your life before formalities. Therefore, Our services are absolutely hassle-free with easy formalities which facilitate quick action taking.
- We have highly skilled medical practitioners and advanced clinical care equipment to fight all casualties and serve you with the best in class services.
- Our Air Ambulances are equipped with AAA-approved advanced medical equipment and technology which will help in stabilising patients in critical condition.
- Air Medical 24X7 gives prompt replies and 24×7 convenience, can travel to any city at any time and operates everywhere. Our act of service is not defined by any boundaries.
Air Ambulance service in Gambia will add to the quality of its healthcare system and will help in improvising and standardising the medical services. It is important to transport the patients to hospitals as soon as possible so that they can get the best medical assistance on time. Therefore, there is a great need for air ambulances in Gambia. Air ambulances will move patients to hospitals and healthcare centres so that they can get the best quality medical service. Air ambulance is the most reliable, secure, well-equipped, safe, convenient and fastest mode of medical transportation and adds to the quality life of people.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us