Air Ambulance Service In Gangtok
Air Ambulance Service In Gangtok
Gangtok is located at the foothills of the Himalayas in Sikkim state in India. It is the capital city of Sikkim. It is known as the gateway to the eastern Himalayan region. Air Medical24X7 provides air ambulance services in Gangtok. This air ambulance service is put into use to meet the needs of patients and to provide them with emergency medical care. We also transport critically ill patients to hospitals.
You can book our air ambulance service in Gangtok online through our website or you can even call us. Quality of service is provided by our team.
Chartering an air ambulance in Gangtok is a convenient way to get to the hospital quickly. You do not have to worry about traffic congestion and long waiting times at the airport.
If you are planning to hire an air ambulance in Gangtok then it would be wise to choose Air Medical24X7.
There are various Airmedical24x7 air ambulances operating in Gangtok. You can choose any of them based on their location, cost, and other factors.
You can book charter flights to Gangtok using our website. We provide you with the best deals on air ambulance services in Gangtok.
Our air ambulance flight booking system is user-friendly. All you need to do is enter your requirements and we will further assist you. Along with providing aid with cutting-edge medical technology, we have also trained our personnel on how to handle serious emergencies. We have a group of experts that are skilled in cutting-edge medical techniques and are prepared to provide air medical assistance anywhere in Gangtok.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
- Air Ambulance Service in Gangtok provides emergency medical services to patients who need urgent transportation.
- Our air ambulances are equipped with advanced medical equipment and trained personnel to provide high-quality care. We have been providing quality services for a long time now.
- Our team consists of highly skilled doctors and paramedics who are well-versed in handling critical cases.
- We offer 24/7 services at affordable rates. You can contact us anytime via phone call or email.
- Our Air Ambulances in Gangtok are equipped with modern facilities and highly trained professionals who take care of patients. Our team consists of highly experienced doctors, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight crew members.
- We have a fleet of well-maintained aircraft. These aircraft are operated by our professional pilots and crews.
- Our air ambulances provide 24-hour service. This implies that our crew will come fetch you if you require emergency medical care.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
- Our air ambulances are designed and operated to provide emergency transport of patients who cannot be transported safely using ground-based means. In addition to transporting injured people, they may also carry out other emergency situations.
- Our air ambulance provides basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS includes providing oxygen therapy and CPR. ALS involves using mechanical ventilation devices, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
- We provide 24-hour emergency services. You can call us anytime, day or night.
- Our Air Ambulance is a specially equipped aircraft used to provide air medical care. We transport patients from hospitals to other hospitals and even from their home country to foreign countries.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer is an act of transferring a patient from one place to another. A stretcher is a device designed to carry patients who have been injured or ill. In some cases, they may need to be moved from one country to another. When transporting a patient, it is imperative that the patient is kept safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a hospital via a stretcher transfer. We will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfer through commercial aeroplanes is provided by Air Medical24X7. This service allows people who cannot walk to travel safely and comfortably. Transfer from a commercial airport. The wheelchair has been engineered to help people with mobility issues move about efficiently. Our wheelchairs are equipped with a seat belt to keep the user securely attached to the chair. This service enables wheelchair users to fly in style and take part in life rather than being restricted to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.
Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a type of air travel where only specific passengers board the aircraft. These flights are often used by business people who need to travel privately, without having to share their trip with others.
If you want to have a special experience when travelling, consider using a private charter flight service. This service often includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. As more customers have requested this kind of service over the past few years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry is booming in recent years. More people are seeking out treatment abroad due to rising healthcare costs at home. Medical tourism services can help ease some of these concerns. Most medical tourism companies provide patients with access to top-quality care at affordable prices. There are many people who travel abroad just to receive quality medical treatment without having to spend thousands of dollars. In addition, these patients get top-notch services at affordable prices.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us