Air Ambulance Service In GHANA
Air Ambulance Service In GHANA
Ghana is a country in West Africa, and is among the least developed countries in the world. It is to be noted that Ghana ranked at 110th position in healthcare facilities in the world. Reports identify the top causes of death in Ghana as lower respiratory infections, malaria, HIV/AIDS, heart stroke, ischemic heart disease, preterm birth complications and birth trauma, meningitis, and malnutrition. Also, the infant mortality rate in Ghana is 42 out of every 1000 live births. All these reports and figures clearly indicate the need for improved healthcare services in Ghana and medical transportation service is one of them. Medical transportation services can be provided via three mediums i.e., road, water, and air. Road medical transportation is the cheapest and best way for short distances but can fail drastically in case of traffic and can lead to loss of a precious life. Similarly, water medical transportation or ambulance boats are an effective mode of transportation since large water bodies have almost no traffic. However, ambulance boats are required by those having a medical emergency in water. That is why air medical transportation is the best and fastest mode.
Why air ambulances?
There are numerous benefits of air ambulances that will serve a high level of care and comfort to the people of Ghana in emergency conditions. These air medical transports are not only equipped with the best and latest technological facilities but also help transport the patients to their desired medical centres on time and save their precious life. Also, air ambulances travel very fast which is much needed during an emergency because every minute counts and every life is precious. Air medical transport has more capacity, can operate and travel to any city at any time, is the fastest and more comfortable mode, and hence, can save more lives.
- The Air Medical 24×7 offers air ambulances in Ghana with the aim to provide best and advanced life support facilities, 24×7 convenience, well experienced and professional medical team.
- We provide air ambulance services across all time zones at the best cost with utmost dedication and commitment.
- Air medical works directly with local hospitals to facilitate the process and save precious lives.
- Our air ambulances are specialised, and staffed with trained paramedics who provide urgent medical support to critically ill or injured patients. These paramedics are trained in such a way that they can provide all the safety and security while transporting the patient from one place to another.
- Our services are absolutely hassle-free with easy formalities which facilitates quick action taking because we prioritise your life before formalities.
- Air Medical 24×7 operates everywhere and can travel to any city at any time; boundaries do not define our act of service.
- Our air ambulances are equipped with advanced technology and medical facilities which are necessary for stabilising critical patients, such as IV supplies, ventilators, cardiac monitors, oxygen cylinders, incubators, nebulizers, blood pressure apparatus, and more. All this equipment is approved by AAA.
- We take utmost care of hygienic conditions and maintain 100% hygiene to provide comfort to patients.
- With our skilled medical practitioners and extensive advanced clinical equipment, Air Medical 24×7 is always ready to fight any medical and life-taking situation.
In a less developed country like Ghana, the need for advanced healthcare services is rising. Along with providing the patients with the latest equipment, advanced medications and proper and timely vaccinations, it is also important to help these patients reach the hospital at time so that their lives can be saved and damage can be minimised. Air ambulance is the need of the hour as it is the most reliable, secure, convenient, well-equipped, safe and fastest mode of medical transportation.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us