Air Ambulance Service In Gorakhpur
Air Ambulance Service In Gorakhpur
Air Medical24X7 provides air ambulance services in Gorakhpur. This air ambulance service meets the needs of the patients and provides them with emergency medical care. We also transport critically ill folks to hospitals.
You may reserve our air ambulance service in Gorakhpur by visiting our website or calling us. Our organisation provides high-quality assistance.
Chartering an air ambulance in Gorakhpur is an easy way to get to the hospital quickly. Traffic congestion and drawn-out wait periods at the airport are not an issue. If you want to schedule an air ambulance in Gorakhpur, you should contact Air Medical 24×7.
There are multiple Air Medical24X7 air ambulances in service in Gorakhpur. You can choose any of them based on their availability, price, and other factors. You may book a charter flight to Gorakhpur using our website. We provide the most cost-effective air ambulance services in Gorakhpur.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Gorakhpur’s Air Ambulance Service provides emergency medical aid to patients who require immediate evacuation.
2. Our air ambulances are supplied with cutting-edge medical technology and skilled people to provide high-quality care. We have a long history of providing excellent services.
3. Our team is made up of highly experienced medical experts and paramedics who have handled life-threatening circumstances in the past.
4. We offer low-cost, round-the-clock services. You may reach us at any time by phone or email.
5. Our Gorakhpur air ambulances are equipped with modern facilities and staffed by highly skilled medical experts. Our crew consists of highly trained medical personnel, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6). We have a fleet of well-maintained planes. Our qualified pilots fly these aircraft.
If you require immediate medical assistance, please contact us immediately. Our mission is to deliver the finest quality medical treatment to everyone. We are devoted to delivering our consumers high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Our air ambulances are designed and operated to provide emergency transport for patients who cannot be safely carried by land transportation. In addition to transporting injured patients, they may have to deal with other emergency situations.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic and advanced life support (BLS) (ALS). CPR and oxygen treatment are part of BLS. Mechanical ventilation devices, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other treatments are all utilised to treat ALS.
3. We provide emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Calling us at any time of day or night is always welcome.
4. Our Air Ambulance is a specially constructed aircraft designed to provide medical care in the air. We transport patients between hospitals and even from one country to another.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transport injured or ill people. In some situations, they may need to be transferred from one country to another. While transporting a patient, it is critical to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial airline to a medical institution through stretcher transfer. We will stabilise the patient’s blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical24X7 provides wheelchair transportation through commercial aircraft. Those who cannot walk can now travel in safety and comfort. from a commercial airport shuttle. The wheelchair was created to help people with mobility issues move around more easily. Our wheelchairs include seat belts to keep the rider firmly attached to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users may travel in comfort and participate in life rather than being restricted to a wheelchair with the aid of this service.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flights at Air Medical24X7 are outfitted with particular equipment to ensure that patients receive the best possible care while travelling. The most significant advantage of obtaining a medical charter is that it allows you to receive care much more quickly. You will be seen to and treated considerably more quickly. Medical charters offer patients with secure transportation. This service transports patients to other countries or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to assist the guests.
4. Medical Tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded significantly. When local healthcare becomes increasingly expensive, an increasing number of individuals seek treatment overseas. Medical tourism services may alleviate some of these concerns. The majority of medical tourism enterprises provide patients access to high-quality care at reasonable pricing. Many people travel to other countries only to save money by receiving high-quality medical care without having to spend hundreds of dollars. Furthermore, these patients obtain high-quality care at an affordable fee.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us