Air Ambulance Service In Guinea Bissau
Air Ambulance Service In Guinea Bissau
Guinea-Bissau has been ranked the worst place to live in West Africa. This small nation of less than 1 million people has struggled with poverty and political instability since independence from Portugal in 1974. Despite this, there are some positive developments going on in the country and one of them is availability of air ambulance service by Airmedical 24×7 .
Airmedical24x7 in Guinea Bissau has been working towards establishing an air ambulance service to help save lives. The goal is to provide air medical services to the people living in Guinea Bissau.
We provide medical services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are now qualified to use the equipment and respond to emergencies. We aim to create a fully functional air ambulance service in Guinea Bissau. Our air ambulances are extremely useful in saving lives. We can help save people from life-threatening situations that would otherwise result in death. There are many reasons why people need assistance from an air ambulance service. Some common reasons include heart attacks, strokes, accidents, severe burns, and other medical emergencies. If someone needs immediate medical attention, then you should call us immediately. You don’t have to worry about waiting around for us. We will get to your location as soon as possible.
We provide air ambulance services from all parts of Guinea Bissau to other countries.
The advantages of using Airmedical24x7's air ambulance service
- Our mission is to provide safe transportation for patients who need urgent care and transport them to hospitals that are equipped to handle their conditions.
- Our team consists of highly trained paramedics and pilots who can stabilise the patient’s condition before flying them to a hospital.
- We work together to ensure the safety of our patients and crew members.
- Our aircraft are prepared with a state-of-the-art system to make certain that we can take care of any form of emergency situation. This consists of oxygen, defibrillators, fluids, blood baggage, and different scientific elements.
- We have a team of relatively educated paramedics.
- They’re also qualified to deal with any type of trauma, together including burns, fractures, head accidents, cardiac arrest, and other emergencies.
- The aircraft is fully maintained and serviced regularly to make sure that they are prepared to fly at any time.
- We are always ready with distinctly educated doctors and nurses who can perform emergency remedies, and surgeries, and stabilise patients.
If you require pressing medical assistance, then call us right away. Our clinical groups will reply to any request for help. We’re committed to presenting high-quality health to our customer
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
- The air ambulance at Airmedical24x7 is particularly designed to move critically unwell or injured sufferers to hospitals.
- There are special types of air ambulances depending on the kind of patient on board. However, a number of them encompass fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and aeroplanes.
- Our air ambulance is an especially ready aircraft used to provide immediate treatment.
- Our air ambulances are staffed with the aid of surprisingly educated paramedics who’ve obtained specialised schooling to perform advanced strategies and stabilise critically ill patients until they arrive at the hospital.
What are the services provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
In this service, we’re typically prepared with a stretcher facility. The stretcher beds are designed to carry the affected person. Transferring an affected person via a stretcher bed includes moving them from one place to any other. This is called stretcher transfer. This service can be availed by the ones who’re in a crucial condition or who’ve been injured. A stretcher allows the patient to be transported properly without being jostled around. At Airmedical24x7 the aircraft is equipped with all of the necessary clinical devices, consisting of a stretcher, for this purpose of course. A divider has additionally been constructed through the use of curtains. You can even bring a family member along to help you out on the journey. Similarly to the stretcher, an icu is also being constructed. A letter of permission from the treating doctor is required, in addition to a recognition letter from the hospital to which the patient will be admitted.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides specialised care to patients who require a transfer from a commercial aeroplane by a wheelchair. We transport patients between hospitals and different facilities via a wheelchair in a commercial aircraft. We are staffed with paramedics, nurses, doctors etc. Patients will no longer have to fear managing barriers which consist of stairs, curbs, ramps, or different such issues when travelling. Being impaired limits our ability to interplay in a massive range of activities. We approve wheelchair clients to fly in trend and take part in the existence of everything.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Airmedical24x7 gives Medical charter service to all patients. We have geared up with superior lifestyle guide equipment, consisting of oxygen tanks, defibrillators, intravenous traces, suction machines, and different scientific elements. This carrier is used to transport sufferers between hospitals (bed to bed).
There are 2 kinds of medical charters: Medical evacuation and Medical transport. In an evacuation, the goal is to get someone out of a dangerous state of affairs. In medical transport, the goal is to move someone from one hospital’s bed to another hospital’s bed. This could suggest transferring a person from one medical institution to another hospital. Both pick-out-up and drop-off offerings are provided by Air Medical 24X7.
4. Private chartered flight
A Private chartered flight is a superb manner to travel in case you are seeking out a completely unique revel. These offerings normally encompass a professional pilot who can fly you around the world. Private chartered flights have turned out to be increasingly popular during the last few years as extra people are seeking out this service.
5. Medical tourism
Medical tourism is the practice of travelling abroad for health reasons. Patients travel abroad for treatment they cannot receive in their home country or would prefer not to undergo due to its cost, duration, or complexity. These trips often include procedures such as cosmetic surgery, dental implants, cataract removal, knee replacement, back surgery, etc. Patients travel to countries in search of quality medicine at a fraction of the cost they would pay in their home countries.Airmedical24x7 provides medical tourism offerings in Guinea Bissau 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All visa tickets and charters are booked by means of Air Medical 24X7 and the complete procedure is overseen with the aid of Air Medical 24X7.
What type of equipment does Air Medical24X7 use?
All the machinery and equipment used is FAA approved. We provide our services with the help of qualified doctors and professional parameters. Our services are budget friendly. We are equipped with advanced medical devices that allow us to offer better care to sufferers. We are able to reply in emergency situations at any time. We have a particularly educated and experienced group of workers. We offer 24/7 service to our patients.
We have advanced medical equipment with us. This includes everything from defibrillators to oxygen tanks. These items are necessary for providing proper treatment to patients who are having medical emergencies. Without these items, it would not be possible to treat patients properly.
Questions that are often asked
You can contact us on our number. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
It depends on the type of service you choose.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us