Air Ambulance Service In Gwalior
Air Ambulance Service In Gwalior
The district of Gwalior is located in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. This district is part of the Gwalior revenue division. The Health and Family Welfare Department also contributes significantly by offering a wide range of medical services to the people. Air Medical operates a 24-hour air ambulance service in Gwalior. We also transport really unwell people to hospitals.
To schedule our air ambulance service in Gwalior, please call or visit our website. Our team offers knowledgeable support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. With the aid of the air ambulance service in Gwalior, quick medical transfers for patients may be possible.
2. Our air ambulances are prepared with cutting-edge medical technology and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our significant track record of providing high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have extensive training and understanding of life-threatening situations.
4. We offer fairly priced services every day. We may be reached at any time by phone or email.
5. Our Gwalior air ambulances feature cutting-edge amenities and highly skilled medical personnel on board. Our team is made up of flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians, all of whom have a graduate degrees in medicine.
6. Our planes are of the highest quality. Our pilots possess exceptional skills.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients cannot be evacuated safely by ground-based techniques during an emergency, they can be transferred by one of our air ambulances, which are built and operated to meet this need. They were able to transport injured individuals and deal with a variety of scenarios.
2. We provide both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support with our air ambulance. BLS entails giving oxygen and doing CPR. Mechanical ventilation, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other procedures are all utilised to treat ALS.
3. We provide after-hours emergency assistance.
4. We designed our air ambulance with patient evacuation in mind. We move patients between hospitals and even to other countries.
If you want assistance, please contact us as soon as possible.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer is the process of moving a patient from one location to another while employing a stretcher. Stretchers are medical devices that are used to transport injured or unwell people. They had to be transported from one nation to another at times. It is vital to keep patients secure and safe at all times when transporting them. A stretcher will transport the patient from a commercial flight to a medical institution. Before the patient arrives at the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides wheelchair transfers on commercial airlines around the clock. Thanks to this service, persons who are unable to walk may now exit commercial airports in safety and comfort. The wheelchair was designed to help people with mobility difficulties move about more easily. Seat belts are standard on all of our wheelchairs to keep the user securely attached to the wheelchair. With the assistance of this service, wheelchair users may move around freely and pleasantly while they go about their daily lives.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Specialized equipment is placed on Air Medical24X7’s medical charter aircraft to assist guarantee that patients receive the best possible care while travelling. The capacity to access care much more quickly is the primary benefit of having a medical charter. You will receive more faster care and treatment.
Medical charter flights are safe for patients. This service is used to transfer patients from one hospital to another or from one country to another (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to assist the tourists.
4. Private chartered flight
Customers can secure a seat on a private charter flight. These flights are regularly used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without sharing a seat.
Choose private charter services if you wish to travel in elegance. This package frequently includes a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have become more common in recent years as more customers have desired this type of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism business has grown considerably. When local healthcare costs rise, more individuals are seeking medical treatment overseas. Some of these concerns may be alleviated by using medical tourism services. The bulk of medical tourism companies provides their customers with high-quality care at reasonable prices. Many people travel overseas on pre-planned vacations in pursuit of high-quality, low-cost healthcare. These patients also obtain high-quality care at affordable fees.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us