Air Ambulance Service In Itanagar
Air Ambulance Service In Itanagar
Itanagar, the state capital and district headquarters in the Arunachal Pradesh state of eastern India, has the highest population per district. Residents of Itanagar do not receive enough care because there are not enough medical personnel and facilities. Those are Itanagar is the most populated district in the Arunachal Pradesh state of eastern India. Residents of Itanagar do not receive enough care because there are not enough medical personnel and facilities. Due to a lack of hospitals and doctors, they are unable to see a doctor in an emergency. As a result, air ambulances save lives. In Itanagar, air ambulance services are offered by Air Medical 24X7. Patients’ needs are met and they receive immediate medical care with the aid of this air ambulance service. Additionally, we deliver seriously ill patients to hospitals.
Call us or visit our website to make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Itanagar.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The air ambulance service in Itanagar offers emergency medical assistance to those who require a quick evacuation.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. Our team consists of paramedics and highly trained medical professionals who have handled life-threatening circumstances before.
4. We offer affordable services every single day. We are always available by phone or email.
5. Our Itanagar air ambulances are staffed by highly skilled medical professionals and equipped with cutting-edge technology. Our staff is made up of highly qualified medical professionals, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. Our aircraft fleet is kept in good condition. These planes are operated by our qualified pilots.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. 1. Our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to address this demand, can transport patients in an emergency if they cannot be moved safely using ground-based techniques. Along with transporting injured people, they may handle other emergency situations.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS entails performing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatment options for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide round-the-clock emergency services. Day or night, you can call us at any time.
4. Our air ambulance is a plane that has been specifically designed to transport medical care. We transport patients between hospitals and even outside of their country.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer is a piece of equipment used to move a patient from one location to another. Transporting sick or injured people is done with the help of a stretcher. They could need to be transferred from one nation to another in certain circumstances. When transporting a patient, it is essential to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transportation is offered by Air Medical24X7 aboard commercial aircraft. Now even those who are unable to walk can travel in comfort and safety. from a professional airport shuttle. For people with mobility issues, the wheelchair has been created to make moving about easier. Our wheelchairs include seat belts to firmly secure the rider to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users can travel comfortably and take part in life with the aid of this service as opposed to being limited to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter flights are outfitted with unique equipment to help ensure that the patient receives the finest care while travelling. The ability to receive considerably faster care is the main advantage of employing a medical charter. You will be seen to and treated considerably more quickly.
Patients can travel safely thanks to medical charters. Through this service, patients are transported to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to help the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
Exclusive passengers are allowed to board an aircraft during a private charter trip. Business travellers that need to travel alone or without having to share their journey with others frequently use these flights.
Using a private charter flight service is something you should think about if you want to travel in style. You may frequently travel anywhere in the world with this service, which frequently includes a pilot. Private charter flights have been more and more popular over the past several years as more consumers have demanded this kind of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has experienced considerable growth. Due to the escalating expenses of healthcare at homeland, more people are seeking treatment abroad. Services related to medical tourism may reduce some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism businesses give patients access to high-quality care at reasonable costs. Many people go abroad merely to save money by getting high-quality medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. Additionally, these patients receive excellent care at reasonable costs.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us