Air Ambulance Service In Jaipur
Air Ambulance Service In Jaipur
The town is renowned for its beauty and is distinctive for its use of straight lines in its planning. It is commonly referred to as the “pink city” because the majority of its buildings are rose-coloured. The main structures are the City Palace, which houses the Jaipur royal family in part, and Jantar Mantar, an open-air observatory from the 18th century that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In Jaipur, Air Medical24X7 offers air ambulance services. Patient’s requirements are met and emergency medical care is given to them via this air ambulance service. Additionally, we deliver seriously ill patients to hospitals.
By visiting our website or giving us a call, you can reserve our air ambulance service in Jaipur. Our group offers high-caliber support.
To travel to the hospital fast, chartering an air ambulance in Jaipur is a simple option. You don’t need to be concerned about airport traffic jams and protracted wait times.It would be prudent to use Air Medical 24×7 if you intend to book an air ambulance in Jaipur.
In Jaipur, there are numerous Air Medical24X7 air ambulances in operation. Based on their availability, price, and other considerations, you can pick any of them. Using our website, you can reserve a charter flight to Jaipur. We offer the most affordable air ambulance services in Jaipur.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
- 1) Jaipur’s Air Ambulance Service offers individuals who require urgent evacuation emergency medical assistance.
2) To deliver high-quality care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. We have a lengthy history of offering top-notch services.
3. Our team is made up of highly qualified medical professionals and paramedics with experience in managing life-threatening situations.
4. We provide inexpensive, 24/7 services. You can reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our air ambulances in Jaipur are furnished with contemporary amenities and staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. Our team is made up of highly skilled medical professionals, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6). We have a fleet of well-kept aeroplanes, number six. These aircraft are flown by our qualified pilots.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Our air ambulances are built and run to offer emergency transport for patients who can’t be moved safely by ground transportation. They might handle other emergency circumstances in addition to conveying injured patients.
2. Basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support are offered by our air ambulance (ALS). BLS includes doing CPR and oxygen therapy. Mechanical ventilation equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used in the treatment of ALS.
3. We offer emergency services around-the-clock. Calling us is always welcome, day or night.
4. Our Air Ambulance is an aircraft that has been particularly configured to deliver medical care over the air. We move patients between hospitals and even from their nation of origin to another country.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is a piece of equipment used to transport injured or ill individuals. They could need to be transported from one nation to another in particular circumstances. It is crucial to keep the patient safe and secure at all times when transferring them. Stretcher transfer will be used to move the patient from a commercial flight to a medical facility. Before the patient gets to the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical24X7 offers wheelchair transfer using commercial aircraft. People who are unable to walk can now travel in safety and luxury. from a commercial airport transfer. The wheelchair has been designed to make moving around easier for persons with mobility impairments. To keep the user firmly secured to the wheelchair, our wheelchairs come with seat belts. With the help of this service, wheelchair users can travel in comfort and participate in life rather than being confined to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
Business travellers who must fly alone and without having to share their journey with others frequently take advantage of these flights.
If you want to have a special experience when travelling, consider using a private charter flight service. This service often includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. As more customers have requested this kind of service over the past few years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has experienced considerable growth. Because domestic healthcare is becoming more expensive, more people are seeking treatment abroad. Services related to medical tourism may reduce some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism businesses give patients access to high-quality care at reasonable costs. Many people go abroad merely to save money by getting high-quality medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. Additionally, these patients receive excellent care at reasonable costs.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us