Air Ambulance Service In Jamshedpur
Air Ambulance Service In Jamshedpur
The wonderful city of Jamshedpur provides its citizens with the greatest health and medical services. The Health and Family Welfare Department is especially important since it provides a variety of medical services to local inhabitants. In Jamshedpur, Air Medical24X7 offers air ambulance services. Patient’s requirements are met and they obtain emergency medical treatment with the assistance of this air ambulance service. We also transfer those who are seriously ill to hospitals.
Call us or visit our website to make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Jamshedpur. Our staff gives skilled assistance.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require immediate evacuation might obtain emergency medical care from the Jamshedpur air ambulance service.
2. Our air ambulances are prepared with cutting-edge medical technology and skilled staff to provide excellent care. We have a long history of providing excellent services.
3. Our team’s physicians and paramedics are highly qualified and skilled in dealing with life-threatening circumstances.
4. We offer affordable services around the clock. You may reach us at any time by phone or email.
5. Our Jamshedpur air ambulances are supplied with cutting-edge comforts and highly skilled medical experts. Our crew consists of highly trained medical personnel, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6. Our aircraft fleet is well-maintained. Our qualified pilots fly these aircraft.
If you require immediate medical assistance, please contact us immediately. Our mission is to deliver the finest quality medical treatment to everyone. We are devoted to delivering our consumers high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, our air ambulances, which are built and operated to meet this need, may carry patients who cannot be moved safely using ground-based means. They may handle different emergency circumstances in addition to evacuating injured patients.
2.With our air ambulance, we provide both basic (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS include administering oxygen and doing CPR. Mechanical ventilation, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other ALS therapies are all available.
3. We provide 24-hour emergency service. You can call at any time of day or night.
4. Our Air Ambulance is a specifically designed medical evacuation plane. We move patients between hospitals and even to other countries.
Please call us right away if you require assistance.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is used for the transfer of a patient from one area to another. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to move wounded or unwell patients. In some situations, they may need to be transferred from one country to another. It is critical to keep a patient safe and secure at all times when transferring them. The patient will be moved from a commercial flight to a medical facility using a stretcher. Before he gets to the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical24X7 conducts wheelchair transports by using commercial aeroplanes. Individuals who are unable to walk can utilise this service to travel in luxury and safety from a commercial airport transportation. The wheelchair was designed to make it easier for those with mobility impairments to move about. Seat belts are used on our wheelchairs to keep the user firmly attached to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users are no longer bound to their wheelchairs owing to this service, which allows them to travel comfortably and participate in daily activities.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flights at Air Medical24X7 are outfitted with particular equipment to ensure that patients receive the best possible care while travelling. The most significant advantage of obtaining a medical charter is that it allows you to receive care much more quickly. You will be seen to and treated considerably more quickly.
Medical charters offer patients with secure transportation. This service transports patients to other countries or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to assist the guests.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a kind of air travel in which just a few passengers board the plane. These flights are frequently utilised by business persons who need to travel discreetly and do not want to share their journey with others.
Consider employing a private charter aircraft service if you want to enjoy a unique travel experience. This service typically includes a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have increased in popularity as more consumers have sought this type of service in recent years.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded tremendously. Because of escalating local healthcare expenses, more individuals are seeking treatment outside of the nation. Medical tourism services may relieve some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism firms offer consumers low-cost access to high-quality care. Several people travel overseas only to receive high-quality medical care without paying hundreds of dollars. Moreover, these patients obtain upper-edge therapy at cheap pricing.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us