Air Ambulance Service In Jodhpur
Air Ambulance Service In Jodhpur
Jodhpur District is a district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The district’s administrative headquarters are at Jodhpur.
According to the 2011 census, it is the second most populous district in Rajasthan , behind Jaipur. Medical services are available to residents of Jodhpur, a beautiful city. The Health and Family Welfare Department also contributes significantly since it provides a wide range of medical services to local citizens. In Jodhpur, Air Medical offers 24-hour air ambulance services. Patients’ needs are met, and they receive prompt medical assistance, thanks to this air ambulance service. We also transfer those who are seriously ill to hospitals.
To make an appointment for our air ambulance, please call or visit our website.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Jodhpur air ambulance service provides emergency medical assistance to people who need to get somewhere quickly.
2. To provide excellent care, our air ambulances are supplied with cutting-edge medical technology and trained people. Our long history of offering high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical professionals have extensive training and experience dealing with life-threatening situations.
4. We offer affordable services. We are available via phone or email at all times.
5. Our Jodhpur air ambulances are staffed by highly trained medical professionals and are outfitted with cutting-edge equipment. Our staff includes highly trained medical professionals such as flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. Our aircraft fleet is in good condition. These aircraft are flown by our skilled pilots.
Please contact us immediately if you require emergency medical care. Our objective is to provide the finest medical care available to everyone. We are committed to offering high-quality, low-cost health care to our clients.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients cannot be safely evacuated by ground-based techniques in an emergency, our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to meet this demand, can transport them. They may carry injured individuals and respond to a variety of circumstances.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support. CPR and oxygen delivery are covered under BLS. To treat ALS, mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other therapies are employed.
3. We provide 24-hour emergency service.
4. Our Flying Ambulance is a medical evacuation aircraft that has been particularly designed. We move patients inside hospitals and even internationally.
If you require assistance, please contact us immediately.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is an equipment that is used to move a patient from one location to another. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to carry sick or injured persons. They may need to be transported from one nation to another in some instances. It is vital to keep patients secure and safe at all times when transporting them. The patient will be transported from a commercial airliner to a medical institution on a stretcher. Before he gets to the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides wheelchair transfers using commercial airlines. This service enables those who are unable to walk to travel safely and comfortably from a commercial airport. The wheelchair was designed to help people with mobility difficulties move about more easily. Seat belts are standard on our wheelchairs to secure the user to the chair. This service frees wheelchair users from their wheelchairs, allowing them to travel and perform daily duties more effortlessly.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7 medical charter planes are furnished with specialised equipment to guarantee that patients receive the best possible treatment while travelling. The most major benefit of acquiring a medical charter is that you may receive care considerably faster. You will be seen and treated much more swiftly.
Medical charters provide safe transportation for patients. This service transfers patients to and from other nations as well as from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to help the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a type of air travel in which only a small number of passengers board the plane. Private flights are typically used by business travellers who want discretion and do not wish to discuss their experience with others.
If you want to have a one-of-a-kind vacation experience, consider using a private charter aircraft service. A pilot who can fly you anywhere in the globe is typically included with this service. Private charter flights have grown in popularity as more people seek this sort of service in recent years.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism business has grown enormously. Due of rising local healthcare costs, more people are seeking treatment outside of the country. Some of these concerns may be alleviated by medical tourism services. The vast majority of medical tourism companies provide customers with low-cost access to high-quality care. Numerous people go to other countries only to acquire high-quality medical care without paying hundreds of dollars. Additionally, these patients receive cutting-edge treatment at reasonable fees.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us