Air Ambulance Service In Kanpur
Air Ambulance Service In Kanpur
Kanpur is a significant industrial hub in Uttar Pradesh, a state in northern India. This town, which is 80 kilometres to the west of Lucknow, the state capital, is located on the south bank of the Ganga. The state’s industrial capital is another name for it. Residents of Kanpur, a lovely city, have access to medical care. Due to the fact that it provides a variety of medical services to local residents, the Health and Family Welfare Department also makes a substantial contribution. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Kanpur. With the assistance of this air ambulance service, patients’ requirements are satisfied and they receive prompt medical attention. We also transport critically ill patients to hospitals.
To book our air ambulance service in Kanpur, give us a call or go to our website.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1.Patients who require immediate evacuation can receive emergency medical care from the air ambulance service in Kanpur.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. Our extensive track record of offering top-notch services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have considerable training and experience managing life-threatening circumstances.
4. Every day, we provide services that are reasonably priced. You may reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Kanpur air ambulances feature cutting-edge facilities and are staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. High-caliber medical experts, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians, make up our crew..
6. We maintain a fleet of aeroplanes in good shape. These aeroplanes are being flown by our skilled pilots.
If you require immediate medical assistance, contact us immediately away. Our mission is to offer everyone the best possible medical treatment. We are dedicated to providing our customers with premium, cost-effective healthcare solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, patients can be transported by our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to fulfil this need, if they cannot be evacuated safely using ground-based techniques. They may handle various situations as well as the transfer of injured people.
2. We offer both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support in our air ambulance. BLS comprises giving oxygen and conducting CPR. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used as ALS treatments.
3. We offer round-the-clock emergency help.
4. Our air ambulance is a vehicle created exclusively for medical transport. We transport patients between hospitals and even abroad.
Please get in touch with us right away if you require any help.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
When a patient is transferred from one place to another, it is known as a stretcher transfer. A piece of medical equipment called a stretcher is used to transfer wounded or ill people. In some situations, they could need to be transferred from one country to another. While transporting patients, it’s critical to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial aeroplane to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfers are carried out by Air Medical 24X7 on commercial flights. Those who are unable to walk may now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort thanks to this service. The wheelchair was created to help moving around simpler for those with mobility issues. Our wheelchairs come equipped with seat belts as standard equipment to keep the user securely fastened to the wheelchair. This service enables wheelchair users to travel comfortably and go about their everyday lives without being restricted to their wheelchairs.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter flights are outfitted with unique equipment to help ensure that the patient receives the finest care while travelling. The ability to receive considerably faster care is the main advantage of employing a medical charter. You will be seen to and treated considerably more quickly.
Patients can travel safely thanks to medical charters. Using this service, patients are moved to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to aid the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
Only particular passengers can board an aircraft during a private charter trip. Business travellers that need to travel alone or without having to share their journey with others frequently take these flights.
Take into account employing a private charter aircraft service if you wish to travel in style. Oftentimes, this service comes with a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the globe. Private charter flights have been more and more popular over the past several years as more consumers have demanded this sort of service.
5. Medical tourism
The industry of medical tourism has expanded tremendously. Due to the escalating expenses of healthcare locally, more individuals are seeking treatment abroad. Medical tourism services might allay some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism businesses provide consumers with economical access to top-notch care. Many people go overseas specifically for world-class medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. These patients also receive cutting-edge care at reasonable costs.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us