Air Ambulance Service In Kavaratti
Air Ambulance Service In Kavaratti
In addition to being the name of the atoll on which the town is located, Kavaratti is a census town. It is a well-liked tourist resort because of its pure white sand beaches and tranquil lagoons. Residents of the charming city of Kavaratti have access to medical care. Due to the fact that it provides a variety of medical services to local residents, the Health and Family Welfare Department also makes a substantial contribution. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Kavaratti. With the assistance of this air ambulance service, patients’ needs are satisfied and they receive prompt medical attention. We also transport critically ill patients to hospitals.
To make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Kavaratti, call us or go to our website. Our team provides skilled assistance.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require immediate transfer can receive emergency medical care through Kavaratti’s air ambulance service.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. Our extensive track record of offering top-notch services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have considerable training and experience managing life-threatening circumstances.
4. Every day, we provide services that are reasonably priced. You can reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our air ambulances in Kavaratti are outfitted with cutting-edge facilities and staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. High-caliber medical experts, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians, make up our staff.
6. We maintain a fleet of aircraft in good shape. Our knowledgeable pilots are flying these planes.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, if patients cannot be transported safely via ground-based means, they can be transported using our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to meet this need. They may handle various situations as well as the transfer of injured people.
2. We offer both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support in our air ambulance. BLS comprises giving oxygen and conducting CPR. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used as ALS treatments.
3. We offer round-the-clock emergency support.
4. Our air ambulance is a vehicle created exclusively for medical transport. We transport patients between hospitals and even abroad.
Please get in touch with us right away if you require any help.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
When a patient is transferred from one place to another, it is known as a stretcher transfer. A piece of medical gear called a stretcher is used to move injured or ill people. In certain situations, they could need to be transported from one country to another. When transporting patients, it’s critical to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfers are carried out by Air Medical 24X7 on commercial flights. Citizens who are unable to walk can now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort thanks to this service. The wheelchair was created to help to move around simpler for people with mobility issues. Our wheelchairs come equipped with seat belts as standard equipment to keep the user securely fastened to the wheelchair. This service enables wheelchair users to travel comfortably and go about their daily lives without being restricted to their wheelchairs.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.
Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight allows for the exclusive boarding of customers. These flights are typically used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share their flight with others.
If you want to travel in style, think about employing a private charter jet service. This service frequently includes a pilot who can take you anywhere in the world. Over the past few years, as more customers sought this kind of service, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The industry of medical tourism has expanded tremendously. Due to the escalating expenses of healthcare locally, more people are seeking treatment abroad. Medical tourism services could allay some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism businesses provide patients with economical access to top-notch care. Many people go abroad specifically for world-class medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. These patients also receive cutting-edge care at reasonable costs.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us