Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
The best health and medical facilities are available to its residents in the lovely city of Mumbai. The Health and Family Welfare Department also plays a significant role because it provides the residents of the city with a variety of medical amenities. Air Medical24X7 provides air ambulance services in Mumbai. With the help of this air ambulance service, patients’ needs are satisfied and they receive emergency medical attention. We also transport critically ill inhabitants to hospitals.
To make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Mumbai, call us or use our website. Our team provides qualified support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require immediate transfer can receive emergency medical care from the air ambulance service in Mumbai.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. We have a lengthy history of offering top-notch services.
3. The doctors and paramedics on our team are highly qualified and experienced in managing life-threatening situations.
4. We provide economical services around-the-clock. You can reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Mumbai air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge amenities and highly qualified medical staff. Our team is made up of highly skilled medical professionals, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6. Our fleet of aircraft is well-maintained. These aircraft are flown by our qualified pilots.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to address this demand, can transport patients in an emergency if they cannot be moved safely using ground-based techniques. Along with transporting injured people, they may handle other emergency situations.
2. We offer both basic (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS) in our air ambulance. BLS comprises giving oxygen and conducting CPR. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all available as ALS treatments.
3. We offer 24-hour emergency assistance. Call at any time, day or night.
4. Our Air Ambulance is a specially constructed jet for medical evacuation. We transport patients between hospitals and even abroad.
If you need any assistance, please contact us immediately.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer occurs when a patient is moved from one location to another. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment that is used to transfer injured or ill people. In certain situations, they could need to be transported from one country to another. When transporting a patient, it is essential to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Utilizing commercial aircraft, Air Medical24X7 provides wheelchair transfers. Those who are unable to walk can use this service to travel from a commercial airport transfer in comfort and safety. The wheelchair was created to help people with mobility issues move around more easily. Our wheelchairs are equipped with seat belts to keep the rider securely fastened to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users no longer have to be restricted to their wheelchairs thanks to this service, which allows them to travel comfortably and engage in everyday routines.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.
Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a type of air travel where only specific passengers board the aircraft. These flights are often used by business people who need to travel privately, without having to share their trip with others.
If you want to have a special experience when travelling, consider using a private charter flight service. This service often includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. As more customers have requested this kind of service over the past few years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has grown significantly. More people are seeking treatment outside of the country due to rising local healthcare costs. Some of these concerns might be eased by medical tourism services. The bulk of medical tourism companies provides patients with affordable access to high-quality care. Many people travel abroad solely to have top-notch medical care without spending hundreds of dollars. Additionally, these patients get upper-edge care at affordable fees.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us