Air Ambulance Service In Namibia
Air Ambulance Service In Namibia
Namibia is a landlocked country in Southern Africa that lies between Angola, Botswana, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.Airmedical24x7 provides air ambulance services in Namibia that provides medical transport to people who are unable to access health care services due to geographical barriers. This service is provided through airmedical24x7 team. We operate various types of aircraft such as fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and small planes. Our services include prehospital emergency care, patient transfer between hospitals, transportation from remote areas to major hospitals, and postdischarge follow-up care. The air ambulance service in Namibia is the need of the hour and airmedical24x7 is providing all its services in Namibia. We not only provide assistance with advanced medical equipment but we have also provided training to our team on how to deal with severe emergencies. We have a team of professionals who are trained in advanced medical procedures and are always ready to go anywhere in Namibia to provide air medical assistants
The advantages of using Airmedical24x7's air ambulance service
- Air Ambulance Service in Namibia is provided by Air Medical 24X7. Our mission is to provide air medical services to people in Namibia who are in need of urgent medical attention.
- Our aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that we can handle any type of emergency situation. This includes life-saving drugs, oxygen, defibrillators, IV fluids, blood bags, and other medical supplies.
- We have a team of highly trained paramedics who are able to administer first aid and CPR. They are also qualified to deal with any type of trauma, including burns, fractures, head injuries, cardiac arrest, and other emergencies.
- The aircrafts are fully maintained and serviced regularly to ensure they are ready to fly at any time.
- We are equipped with highly trained doctors and nurses who can administer emergency medicine, perform surgeries, and stabilise patients.
- Our Air ambulances offer round-the-clock services. This means that if you need immediate medical attention our team will come to get you.
- If you require urgent medical assistance, then call us immediately. Our medical teams are ready to respond to any request for help. Air Ambulance Service in Namibia has been established to provide air medical services to people.
- Our mission is to ensure that everyone receives the best possible healthcare. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective health solutions to our customers.
What are the characteristics/ features of an Air Ambulance provided by Air Medical24X7?
- The Air Ambulance at Air Medical 24X7 is specially designed to transport critically ill or injured patients to hospitals.
- There are different types of air ambulances depending on the type of patient they can carry. However, some of them include fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and aeroplanes.
- We are providing Air Ambulance services in Namibia and have been operating since the early 1990s.
- Air Ambulances at Air Medical 24X7 provide emergency medical care to patients who need immediate attention. This includes trauma cases, cardiac arrest, stroke, complications and other emergencies.
- Our Air Ambulance is a specially equipped aircraft used to provide air medical care. We transport patients from hospitals to other hospitals and even from their home country to foreign countries.
- Our Air Ambulances are staffed by highly trained paramedics who have received specialised training to perform advanced first aid procedures and stabilise critically ill patients until they arrive at a hospital. They are also trained in prehospital life support.
- In addition, our Air Ambulances are able to carry special equipment that allows them to perform certain procedures like defibrillation (shock therapy) and intubation (insertion of a breathing tube through the mouth).
What are the services provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
We are usually equipped with a stretcher bed that can be folded out into a gurney-like platform. The stretcher beds are designed to hold a patient’s weight comfortably while providing stability and safety. Transferring a patient through a stretcher bed involves moving them from one place to another. This is called stretcher transfer. This service can be availed by those patients who are in critical condition or who have been injured in car accidents, motorcycle crashes, sports injuries, etc. A stretcher allows the patient to be transported safely without being jostled around.AtAirmedical24x7 the plane is equipped with all of the necessary medical equipment, including a stretcher, for this purpose. A divider has also been constructed through the use of curtains. You can even bring a family member along to help you out on the journey. In addition to the stretcher, an ICU is being built. A letter of permission from the treating physician is required, as well as an acceptance letter from the hospital where the patient will be admitted.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Airmedical24x7 offers specialised care to sufferers who require immediate clinical attention via a wheelchair. We ship sufferers between hospitals and other centres in a wheelchair in a business aircraft. The patient could be transported from a business aircraft in a wheelchair. This can be used to transport patients from hospitals or vice versa. We are staffed by way of paramedics, nurses, docs, and technicians. The patient is transferred from a commercial plane with the wheelchair provider. Passengers who require wheelchair assistance can use this carrier to board and disembark commercial aircraft. Passengers will no longer have to worry about handling obstacles which include stairs, curbs, ramps, or other such problems when travelling. Being impaired limits our potential to interaction in a huge variety of activities. As opposed to being constrained to a wheelchair, this provider allows wheelchair customers to fly in fashion and participate in existence.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical 24X7 provides medical charter service to patients. We are equipped with advanced life support equipment, including oxygen tanks, defibrillators, intravenous lines, suction machines, and other medical supplies. This service is used to transport patients between hospitals (bed to bed), or even to other countries. We provide medical staff onboard to assist the passengers.
There are two types of medical charters: Medical evacuation and Medical transport. In a medical evacuation, the goal is to get someone out of a dangerous situation and back home safely. This may include getting them from a war zone or even just taking them out of harm’s way. In medical transport, the goal is to move someone from point A to point B. This could mean moving someone from one hospital to another hospital. Both pick-up and drop-off services will be provided by the same Air Ambulance crew ie Air Medical 24X7.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight service is a great way to travel if you are looking for a unique experience. These services usually include a professional pilot who can fly you around the world. Private charter flights have become increasingly popular over the past few years as more people seek out this type of service. There are many reasons to use a private plane rather than a commercial airline. Most notably, the benefit of flying privately is the ability to avoid long security lines at airports.
5. Medical tourism
Our medical tourism service provides a comprehensive solution to patients who seek affordable healthcare while abroad. Our service combines two major fields of expertise – travel & tourism and health care. We provide a wide range of services that allow our clients to enjoy their time off while receiving quality medical treatment. We have a team of leading
doctors and specialists from around the world working with us. needs. There are many different types of medical tourism services that can be provided to clients who want to travel abroad for their health care. These range from basic physicals to more complex procedures like organ transplants. There are several benefits associated with medical tourism. Patients can receive high-quality healthcare that may not be available locally. Air Medical provides medical tourism services in Namibia 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All visa tickets and charters are booked by Airmedical 24×7, and the entire procedure is overseen by Air Medical24X7.
What type of equipment does Air Medical 24X7 use?
We use a number of different types of aircraft and vehicles to transport patients. These include helicopters, fixed-wing planes, ambulances and various other vehicles. Air Ambulance Services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Many people have used this professional Air Ambulance Service to transport them to their destinations safely.
All the machinery and equipment used is FAA approved. We provide service with the help of qualified doctors and expert parameters. Our services are the most affordable and economical. We are equipped with advanced medical equipment that allows us to provide better care to patients. We are able to respond in emergency situations at any time. We have highly trained and experienced staff. We offer 24/7 services.
Air Medical 24X7 Air Ambulance Features
- We provide Air Ambulance services at a reasonable cost.
- You can reach out to a representative at any moment and a team of experts to help you with your medical emergency.
- Because we understand the importance of saving lives, we always respond fast.
- You are welcome to utilise one of our ambulances, which are fully equipped with all required equipment.
- We value quality, and our air ambulance is among the best in the country. Contact us now to avail the best air medical service in Palestine.
Invitation to action
Simply call +971 56 554 2001 or fill out the form on our website to contact us right now, since we are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always here to assist you. Contact us now to avail the best air ambulance service in Palestine.
Questions that are often asked
Onboard an Air ambulance, you’ll find respiratory devices, monitoring equipment, implanted cardiac and defibrillators, as well as a full supply of medication.
Anyone can email Help@airmedical24x7.com or contact our 24-hour emergency hotline at +971565542001, and one of our certified critical care specialists will guide you through the procedure. Users will be able to ask inquiries and get their issues addressed. We’ll make the required preparations and keep you updated throughout the process after the client transfer plan has been agreed upon.
Get in Touch with us