Air Ambulance Service In Patna
Air Ambulance Service In Patna
As a less developed city, Patna’s healthcare system is inadequate. As a result, people there are not receiving the proper care due to inadequate hospitals, medical supplies, and a lack of doctors when they need them. For this reason, Air Medical 24X7 offers air ambulance services in Patna to prevent any loss of life. Patients’ needs are met and they receive rapid medical attention with the help of this air ambulance service. Additionally, we deliver seriously ill patients to hospitals.
Call us or visit our website to make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Patna. Our group offers knowledgeable assistance.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require quick transfer can receive emergency medical assistance through the Patna air ambulance service.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical experts have extensive training and expertise in life-ominous situations.
4. We offer services that are competitively priced every day. We are always available by phone or email.
5. Our Patna air ambulances are outfitted with state-of-the-art amenities and staffed by highly skilled medical professionals. We have highly skilled medical professionals on our team, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and more.
6. Our fleet of aircraft is kept in good condition. These aeroplanes are being flown by our skilled pilots.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients can’t be evacuated safely via ground-based methods in an emergency, our air ambulances, which were developed and are run particularly to satisfy this demand, can transport patients. They can handle different emergencies in addition to transferring hurt people.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS includes performing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatments for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide emergency support around-the-clock. You are welcome to call day or night.
4. Our air ambulance is an aircraft designed specifically to transport medical equipment. Both inside hospitals and across international borders, we transport patients.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Patients are transferred from one location to another via stretcher transfers. Stretcher transfers are used to move patients from one place to another. An item of medical gear called a stretcher is used to move ill or injured people. It might need to be relocated from one nation to another due to certain circumstances. When relocating patients, it’s essential to keep them secure and safe at all times. A stretcher will be used to carry the patient from a commercial flight to a hospital institution. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfers are offered by Air Medical24X7 using commercial aircraft. People who can’t walk can now travel in safety and luxury by taking a commercial airport transfer. The wheelchair was developed to help those with mobility difficulties get around more easily. Seat belts are included on all of our wheelchairs to firmly fasten the user to the wheelchair. This service allows wheelchair users to travel comfortably and participate in life rather than being confined to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter planes are outfitted with specialised equipment to help ensure that patients receive the finest treatment while travelling. The ability to receive care substantially faster is the main advantage of using a medical charter. Much faster care and attention will be given to you.
Patients can travel safely with the help of medical charters. This service is used to transport patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). To assist the passengers, even medical specialists are on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight allows specified passengers to join an aircraft. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share with others frequently use these flights.
If you want to have a special vacation experience, think about using a private charter airline. With this service, you may normally travel anywhere in the world with a pilot. Private charter flights have become more and more common over the last several years as more consumers have requested this kind of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded significantly. More people are seeking treatment overseas as the cost of healthcare in the nation climbs. Services for medical tourism might ease some of these concerns. Most medical tourism companies offer consumers affordable access to top-notch care. Many people travel abroad deliberately to receive affordable, top-notch medical care. These patients also get high-quality, reasonably priced care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us