Air Ambulance Service In Prague
Air Ambulance Service In Prague
Prague is the Czech Republic’s capital and largest city, as well as the historical capital of Bohemia. Prague, on the Vltava River, is home to over 1.3 million people. Because of its less developed state, Prague’s healthcare system is substandard. As a result, individuals there are not receiving the necessary care owing to insufficient facilities, a lack of medical supplies, and a scarcity of physicians when they are needed. In order to avert fatalities, Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Prague. Patient’s requirements are met and they receive rapid medical treatment with the help of this air ambulance service. We also transfer those who are seriously ill to hospitals.
Give us a call to book a reservation for our air ambulance service in Prague. Our team provides skilled support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Prague air ambulance service provides emergency medical assistance to patients in need.
2. Our air ambulances are prepared with cutting-edge medical technology and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our significant track record of providing high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical specialists have extensive training and expertise dealing with risky circumstances.
4. We offer fairly priced services every day. You may reach us at any time by phone or email.
5. Our Prague air ambulances are operated by highly trained medical experts and outfitted with cutting-edge technology. Our team includes highly trained medical professionals such as flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and others.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, our air ambulances, which were designed and are operated specifically to fulfil this demand, can transport patients if they cannot be safely evacuated using ground-based means. They can move injured people as well as handle other problems.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic and advanced life support (BLS) (ALS). BLS include providing oxygen and doing CPR. Mechanical ventilation, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, and other procedures are all utilised to treat ALS.
3. We provide emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You are welcome to call at any time of day or night.
4. Our air ambulance is a vehicle designed specifically to transport medical supplies. We transport patients both within hospitals and beyond state lines.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Stretchers are pieces of medical equipment that are used to transport injured or ill people. Depending on the circumstances, relocating from one nation to another may be essential. While relocating patients, it is critical to keep them secure and safe at all times. A stretcher will transfer the patient from a commercial aeroplane to a medical institution. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
AWheelchair transfers on commercial aeroplanes are provided by Air Medical24X7. Those who are unable to walk can travel in luxury and safety by taking a commercial airport transport. The wheelchair was designed to help people with mobility difficulties move about more easily. Seat belts are included with all of our wheelchairs to secure the user to the wheelchair. Rather of being restricted to a wheelchair, this service allows wheelchair users to move comfortably and participate in daily activities.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter aircraft are outfitted with specialised equipment to guarantee that patients receive the best possible treatment while travelling. The most major advantage of having a medical charter is the ability to access care much more quickly. You will be treated and attended to considerably more rapidly.
Patients can fly safely with medical charters. This service transports patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). Medical personnel are also on board to assist travellers.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight permits just a select few people to board an aircraft. Business travellers that need to fly alone or without having to share a seat generally choose these flights.
If you want to have a one-of-a-kind trip, consider hiring a private charter aeroplane. With this service and a pilot, you may frequently fly anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have risen in regularity in recent years as more consumers have requested this type of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded tremendously. As healthcare expenses in the country climb, more individuals are seeking treatment outside of the country. Some of these concerns may be alleviated by medical tourism services. The majority of medical tourism enterprises provide clients with cheap access to high-quality care. Many people plan to travel overseas in quest of low-cost, high-quality medical treatment. Furthermore, these patients receive high-quality, cost-effective care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us