Air Ambulance Service In Rajkot
Air Ambulance Service In Rajkot
After Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Surat, Rajkot is the third-largest city in the Indian state of Gujarat. It is located in the middle of the Saurashtra region of Gujarat. Rajkot, with a population of about 2 million as of 2021, is the 35th-largest metropolitan region in India. The Health and Family Welfare Department makes a big contribution as well by providing a variety of medical services to the locals. Air Medical 24X7 offers air ambulance services in Rajkot. We also transport really ill folks to hospitals.
Contact us by phone or via our website to reserve a spot for our air ambulance service in Rajkot. Our group offers knowledgeable support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients may be able to receive quick medical transfer thanks to the Rajkot air ambulance service.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. Our extensive track record of offering top-notch services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical professionals have considerable training and knowledge in life-threatening circumstances.
4. Every day, we provide services that are reasonably priced. We may be reached by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Rajkot air ambulances provide state-of-the-art amenities and have highly qualified medical team members on board. Our crew consists of flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians, and everyone has a graduate degree in medicine.
6. The planes in our fleet are of the finest calibre. Our skilled pilots are extremely-skilled.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Patients can be transferred by one of our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to suit this demand, in the event that they cannot be evacuated safely via ground-based methods during an emergency. They were able to move injured patients and handle a range of situations.
2. With our air ambulance, we provide both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support. BLS comprises providing oxygen and doing CPR. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used as ALS treatments.
3. We offer emergency support after hours.
4. Patient evacuation was considered when designing our air ambulance. We transport patients between hospitals and even abroad.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you require assistance.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
When a patient is transferred from one area to another using a stretcher, this is known as a stretcher transfer. Stretchers are a form of medical device used to transfer wounded or ill patients. Sometimes they had to be transferred from one country to another. While transporting patients, it’s critical to keep them secure and safe at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial aircraft to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfers are available on commercial aeroplanes around-the-clock thanks to Air Medical 24X7. It is now possible for people who are unable to walk to leave commercial airports in safety and comfort thanks to this service. The wheelchair was created to make moving around easier for those with mobility issues. All of our wheelchairs are equipped with seat belts as a standard feature to keep the rider securely fastened to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users may move around freely and amicably as they go about their everyday lives with the help of this service.
3. Flights via Medical charter
On the medical charter aircraft operated by Air Medical24X7, specialised equipment is installed to help ensure that patients receive the finest treatment while travelling. The ability to receive care substantially faster is the main advantage of having a medical charter. Much faster care and treatment will be given to you.
Patients can fly safely on medical charters. This service is used to move patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to help the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
In a private charter flight, customers can reserve a seat. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without sharing a seat frequently take these flights.
If you want to travel in style, give private charter services some thought. Oftentimes, this package includes a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have been increasingly frequent over the past several years as more consumers have requested this kind of service.
5. Medical tourism
The industry of medical tourism has expanded tremendously. As local healthcare expenses increase, more people are going abroad for medical care. Some of these worries could be reduced with the use of medical tourism services. The majority of medical tourism businesses give their consumers access to excellent treatment at affordable pricing. Many individuals travel abroad on pre-planned holidays in search of high-quality, reasonably priced healthcare. These patients also receive quality care at a reasonable cost.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us