Air Ambulance Service In Srinagar
Air Ambulance Service In Srinagar
The largest city and the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir, India, is called Srinagar. It is located in the Kashmir Valley near the Dal and Anchar lakes and the Jhelum River, an Indus tributary. Medical care is available to Srinagar residents, who live in a lovely city. The Health and Family Welfare Department also contributes significantly because it offers a wide range of medical services to locals. In Srinagar, air ambulance services are offered by Air Medical 24X7. Patients’ needs are met and they receive rapid medical attention with the help of this air ambulance service. Additionally, we deliver seriously ill patients to hospitals.
To book our air ambulance service in Srinagar, give us a call or go to our website. Our team provides skilled assistance.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The air ambulance service in Port Blair can provide emergency medical assistance to patients who need to be transferred right away.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical experts have extensive training and expertise with life-threatening situations.
4. We offer services that are competitively priced every day. We are always available by phone or email.
5. Our air ambulances in Port Blair are staffed by highly skilled medical professionals and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. Our workforce is made up of highly qualified medical professionals, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. We keep our fleet of aeroplanes in top condition. Our experienced pilots are very skilled.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1.In the event that patients cannot be evacuated safely via ground-based methods in an emergency, our air ambulances, which are built and run to meet this demand, can carry patients. They could deal with a variety of circumstances and move hurt people.
2. In our air ambulance, we provide both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support. BLS includes performing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatments for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide 24/7 emergency assistance.
4. Our air ambulance is a specially designed car for medical transportation. We move patients inside hospitals and even internationally.
In case you need any assistance, do get in contact with us straight away.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer takes place when a patient is moved from one location to another using a stretcher. A stretcher is a piece of medical gear used to move injured or ill patients. They had to be moved from one nation to another in some circumstances. It’s crucial to keep patients safe and secure at all times when transferring them. A stretcher will be used to move the patient from a commercial flight to a healthcare institution. Before he gets to the hospital, we’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 provides wheelchair transfers on commercial flights around-the-clock. Thanks to this service, people who are unable to walk can now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort. The wheelchair was developed to make it easier for those with mobility difficulties to move about. Seat belts are a standard feature on all of our wheelchairs, keeping the user firmly connected to the wheelchair. With the help of this service, wheelchair users can move around freely and pleasantly while going about their daily life.
3. Flights via Medical charter
The medical charter flights operated by Air Medical24X7 are equipped with specialised machinery to assist guarantee that patients receive the best care possible while travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is the possibility to receive care significantly faster. You will receive care and attention much more swiftly.
Medical charters enable patients to travel securely. Patients are moved using this service to other nations or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). To assist the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight allows for the exclusive boarding of customers. These flights are typically used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share their flight with others.
If you want to travel in luxury, think about employing a private charter jet service. This service frequently includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. Over the past few years, as more customers sought this kind of service, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has grown significantly. More people are travelling abroad for medical care as a result of rising local healthcare costs. Services for medical tourism might ease some of these concerns. Most medical tourism companies offer consumers affordable access to top-notch care. Many people travel abroad deliberately to receive affordable, top-notch medical care. Additionally, these patients get high-quality treatment at affordable prices.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us