Air Ambulance Service In Tiruchirappalli
Air Ambulance Service In Tiruchirappalli
Tiruchirappalli District is one of 38 districts in Tamil Nadu, India, located along the Kaveri River. Tiruchirappalli is the district’s administrative centre. Residents of Tiruchirappalli, a lovely city, have access to medical services. The Health and Family Welfare Department also makes a substantial contribution since it provides a wide range of medical services to local residents. Air Medical provides 24-hour air ambulance services in Tiruchirappalli. Thanks to this air ambulance service, patients’ requirements are satisfied and they receive rapid medical care. We also transport extremely ill patients to hospitals.
Please contact or visit our website to schedule an appointment for our air ambulance in Tiruchirappalli.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Tiruchirappalli air ambulance service provides emergency medical aid to persons who need to go there swiftly.
2. To deliver the best possible care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and highly qualified personnel. Our extensive track record of providing high-quality services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have considerable training and experience dealing with life-threatening circumstances.
4. We provide reasonably priced services. We are always available via phone or email.
5. Our Tiruchirappalli air ambulances are staffed by highly qualified medical personnel and equipped with cutting-edge technology. Flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians are among the highly qualified medical experts on our team.
6. Our aircraft fleet is in good working order. Our experienced pilots fly these aircraft.
If you need immediate medical attention, please call us right away. Our goal is to make the best medical care available to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients with high-quality, low-cost health care.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, if patients cannot be safely evacuated using ground-based means, our air ambulances, which are built and operated to fulfil this need, can transfer them. They may transport injured people and respond to a range of situations.
2. Our air ambulance delivers both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS includes CPR and oxygen supply. Mechanical ventilation equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid treatment, medicines, and other therapies are used to treat ALS.
3. We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Our Flying Ambulance is a specially constructed medical evacuation aircraft. We transport patients inside hospitals and even worldwide.
Please call us right away if you require assistance.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is a piece of equipment used to transport a patient from one area to another. A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transport the sick or injured. In some situations, they may need to be transferred from one country to another. While transporting patients, it is critical to keep them secure and safe at all times. A stretcher will transfer the patient from a commercial aeroplane to a medical facility. We will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical 24X7 performs wheelchair transfers utilising commercial aircraft. Those who are unable to walk can use this service to go securely and pleasantly from a commercial airport. The wheelchair was created to make it easier for those with mobility issues to move about. Seat belts are standard on our wheelchairs to help keep the rider in place. This service liberates wheelchair users from their wheelchairs, allowing them to travel and carry out everyday tasks more easily.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7 medical charter flights are outfitted with advanced medical technology to ensure that patients receive the best possible care while travelling. The most significant advantage of obtaining a medical charter is that you may receive care much more quickly. You will be seen and treated considerably faster.
Medical charters offer patients with secure transportation. This service transports patients between countries and from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to assist the guests.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a special sort of air travel in which just a few passengers board the plane. Private flights are generally utilised by business travellers who prefer privacy and do not want to share their experience with others.
Consider employing a private charter aircraft service for a one-of-a-kind holiday experience. This service usually includes a pilot that can fly you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have risen in popularity in recent years as more customers seek this type of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded dramatically. More individuals are seeking treatment outside of the nation as local healthcare expenses rise. Medical tourism services may relieve some of these worries. The great majority of medical tourism organisations offer low-cost access to high-quality care to their clientele. Many folks move to foreign countries merely to receive high-quality medical care without paying hundreds of dollars. Furthermore, these patients receive cutting-edge care at an affordable fee.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us