Air Ambulance Service In Vadodara
Air Ambulance Service In Vadodara
Residents of the charming city of Vadodara have access to medical services. The Health and Family Welfare Department makes a big contribution as well since it provides residents with a variety of medical services. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Vadodara. With the assistance of this air ambulance service, patients’ requirements are satisfied and they receive prompt medical treatment. We also transport critically ill folks to hospitals.
Call or visit our website to make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Vadodara. Our group offers knowledgeable support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require immediate transport can get emergency medical care from the Port Blair air ambulance service.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. Our extensive track record of offering top-notch services speaks for itself.
3. The medical professionals on our team have vast training and experience dealing with life-threatening circumstances.
4. Every day, we provide services that are reasonably priced. You may reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our air ambulances in Port Blair have modern amenities and are staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. Our staff includes flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians, all of whom have advanced degrees in medicine.
6. We maintain our fleet of aircraft in excellent shape.Our experienced pilots are very skilled.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1.Our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to satisfy this need, may transport patients in the event that they cannot be evacuated safely using ground-based techniques during an emergency. They could move wounded persons and handle a range of situations.
2. We offer both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support in our air ambulance. BLS comprises giving oxygen and conducting CPR. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used as ALS treatments.
3. We offer 24-hour emergency support.
4. Our air ambulance is a vehicle created specifically to evacuate patients. We transport patients between hospitals and even abroad.
Please call us right immediately if you require any support.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Transferring patients between locations while utilising a stretcher is known as a stretcher. A piece of medical equipment called a stretcher is used to transfer wounded or unwell patients. In some situations, they could need to be transferred from one country to another. While moving patients, it’s essential to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial aeroplane to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfers are available on commercial flights around-the-clock thanks to Air Medical 24X7. Those who are unable to walk may now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort thanks to this service. The wheelchair was created to help moving around for those with mobility issues simpler. All of our wheelchairs are equipped with seat belts as a standard feature to keep the rider securely fastened to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users may move around freely and amicably as they go about their everyday lives with the aid of this service.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter planes are outfitted with specialised equipment to help ensure that patients receive the finest treatment while travelling. The ability to obtain care substantially faster is the main advantage of using a medical charter. Much faster care and treatment will be given to you.
Patients can safely travel thanks to medical charters. This service is used to transport patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical staff on board to help the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
Customers may board a private charter flight on an exclusive basis. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share with others frequently take these flights.
Consider using a private charter aircraft service if you want to travel in elegance. Oftentimes, this service comes with a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the globe. Private charter flights have become more and more common over the last several years as more consumers have requested this sort of service.
5. Medical tourism
The industry of medical tourism has expanded tremendously. Because local healthcare is becoming more expensive, more individuals are seeking medical treatment overseas. Some of these worries could be reduced by services for medical tourism. The majority of medical tourism businesses provide customers with cheap access to excellent treatment. Many people make planned trips overseas in search of low-cost, excellent medical treatment. These patients also benefit from economical, high-quality care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us