Air Ambulance Service In Varanasi
Air Ambulance Service In Varanasi
Due to its inadequate position, Varanasi’s healthcare system is substandard. People there are therefore not receiving the necessary care owing to subpar facilities, a lack of medical supplies, and a scarcity of physicians when they are needed. To prevent any fatalities, Air Medical 24X7 offers air ambulance services in Varanasi. Patients’ requirements are met and they receive rapid medical treatment with the help of this air ambulance service. Also, we deliver really ill patients to hospitals.
Call us or visit our website to make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Varanasi. Our group offers knowledgeable assistance.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Amaravati air ambulance service provides access to emergency medical care for patients requiring urgent patient transfers.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have extensive training and expertise handling risky circumstances.
4. We offer services that are competitively priced every day. We are always available via phone or email.
5. Our Amaravati air ambulances have cutting-edge facilities and are staffed by highly skilled medical personnel. High-trained medical professionals, such as flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and others, are present in our workforce.
6. We keep a fleet of aircraft. These aircraft are being flown by our skilled pilots.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients cannot be evacuated safely using ground-based methods in an emergency, they can be transported utilising our air ambulances, which were built and are run specifically to satisfy this need. They are competent of resolving different problems in addition to transferring injured individuals.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS includes doing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatments for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide 24/7 emergency assistance. Call at any hour of the day or night.
4. Our air ambulance is a specifically designed automobile that can transport medical supplies. We transport patients both inside hospitals and beyond state lines.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Patients are transferred from one location to another via stretcher transfers. Stretcher transfers are used to move patients from one place to another. Stretchers are pieces of medical equipment used to move ill or wounded people. Depending on the circumstances, a migration to another nation may be required. While relocating patients, it’s essential to keep them secure and safe at all times. The patient will be moved from a commercial aeroplane to a medical institution on a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
On commercial aircraft, wheelchair transfers are offered by Air Medical24X7. Those unable to walk can travel in luxury and safety by using a commercial airport service. Those with mobility difficulties can move about more easily thanks to the wheelchair. Seat belts are standard equipment on all of our wheelchairs, securing the user to the wheelchair. This service allows wheelchair users to move comfortably and take part in daily activities rather than being restricted to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
To assist guarantee that patients receive the finest treatment while travelling, Air Medical24X7’s medical charter aircraft are outfitted with specialised equipment. The ability to obtain care considerably faster is the main advantage of having a medical charter. Much faster care and treatment will be given to you.
Patients can travel securely thanks to medical charters. This service is used to move patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). To assist the passengers, even medical specialists are on board.
4. Private chartered flight
Only a few passengers can board an aircraft during a private charter trip. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without sharing a seat frequently take these flights.
If you want a special holiday, think about using a private charter plane. Most of the time, with this service and a pilot, you can go anywhere in the globe. Private charter flights have been increasingly frequent over the last several years as more consumers have requested this sort of service.
5. Medical tourism
The industry of medical tourism has expanded significantly. Many individuals are seeking treatment overseas as domestic healthcare expenses climb. Services for medical tourism may help ease some of these concerns. The bulk of medical tourism companies provides clients access to top-notch care at reasonable prices. Many people conduct pre-arranged vacations overseas in quest of high-quality, affordable healthcare. These patients also get high-quality, reasonably priced care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us