Air Ambulance Service In Hyderabad
Air Ambulance Service In Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, Air Medical24X7 offers air ambulance services. This air ambulance service satisfies the patients’ demands and delivers emergency medical care. We also transfer those who are seriously ill to hospitals.
In Hyderabad, hiring an air ambulance is a quick and practical way to go to the hospital. There are no traffic jams or huge lines at the airport. If you want an air ambulance in Hyderabad, contact Air Medical 24X7. There are numerous Air Medical 24X7 air ambulances in service in Hyderabad. You may choose any of them based on availability, price, and other factors. You may book a charter flight to Hyderabad using our website. We provide the most cost-effective air ambulance services in Hyderabad.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The Air Ambulance Service of Hyderabad provides emergency medical assistance to patients who require quick evacuation.
2. To deliver high-quality care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and qualified personnel. We have a long history of offering high-quality service.
3. Our team is comprised of highly qualified medical specialists and paramedics that have previously dealt with life-threatening situations.
4. We provide low-cost, 24-hour services. You may reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Hyderabad air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge technology and staffed by highly trained medical professionals. Our crew is made up of highly skilled medical staff such as paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6. We have a fleet of properly maintained aircraft. These planes are flown by qualified pilots.
If you require immediate medical assistance, please contact us immediately. Our mission is to deliver the finest quality medical treatment to everyone. We are devoted to delivering our consumers high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Our air ambulances are developed and operated to carry patients who cannot be safely transported by land transportation. They may have to deal with various emergency circumstances in addition to conveying injured people.
2. Basic and advanced life support (BLS) are provided by our air ambulance (ALS). BLS includes CPR and oxygen therapy. To treat ALS, mechanical breathing equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, and other therapies are used.
3. We offer 24-hour emergency services seven days a week. We accept phone calls at any time of day or night.
4. Our Air ambulance is a specifically developed aircraft for providing medical care in the air. We move patients between hospitals and even across states.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher is a piece of medical equipment used to transfer patients who are injured or unwell. They may need to be transported from one nation to another in some cases. It is vital to keep a patient safe and secure at all times while transferring them. Stretcher transfer will be used to transport the patient from a commercial flight to a medical facility. Before the patient arrives at the hospital, we will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair mobility is provided by Air Medical24X7 via commercial aircraft. People who are unable to walk may now travel safely and comfortably. from a commercial airport shuttle. The wheelchair was designed to make it easier for those with mobility impairments to move about. Seat belts are included with our wheelchairs to keep the user securely fastened to the wheelchair. With the help of this service, wheelchair users may travel in luxury and participate in life rather than being limited to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7 medical charter planes are furnished with specialised equipment to guarantee that patients receive the best possible treatment while travelling. The most major benefit of acquiring a medical charter is that you may receive care considerably faster. You will be seen and treated much more swiftly. Medical charters provide safe transportation for patients. This service delivers patients between other nations or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to help the passengers.
4. Medical Tourism
The medical tourism business has grown dramatically. When local healthcare grows more expensive, an increasing number of people seek treatment elsewhere. Some of these worries may be alleviated by medical tourism services. The majority of medical tourism businesses provide patients with high-quality service at reasonable prices. Many people travel to foreign nations to save money by obtaining high-quality medical care without spending hundreds of dollars. Additionally, these patients receive high-quality care at a reasonable fee.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us