Air Ambulance Service In Côte d’Ivoire
Air Ambulance Service In Côte d’Ivoire
Côte d’Ivoire, also known as Ivory Coast, is a country in West Africa. Ivory Coast is a developing country with a lower-middle income economy. Its healthcare system is one of the weakest in Africa and is a matter of concern for people there. Medical facilities are not satisfactory and hence, need to be improvised. One such advanced medical facility is air ambulance, a mode of transport used for moving critical patients to and from healthcare centres. Air ambulance in Côte d’Ivoire will transform the healthcare system. Medical transportation services can be provided via three mediums i.e., road, water, and air. Road medical transportation is the best way for short distances and also the cheapest source but can fail drastically in case of traffic and can even lead to loss of a patient’s precious life. Similarly, water medical transportation or ambulance boats are an effective mode of transportation since large water bodies have almost no traffic. However, ambulance boats are required by those having a medical emergency in water. That is why air medical transportation is considered to be the best and most reliable mode for transporting patients.
Why air ambulances?
People of Côte d’Ivoire will be highly benefited from the air medical transportation services in the country as it will not only help and save the life of patients but will also play a significant role in improving the healthcare facilities in Ivory Coast. Air ambulances travel very fast which is much needed during an emergency because every minute counts and every life is precious. It is the fastest mode of medical transportation which helps the patients to reach their desired hospitals or healthcare centres on time and save their precious life. Air ambulances are equipped with the best medical equipment, can travel to any destination at any time, has more capacity, and hence, is the most secure and convenient mode of medical transportation.
- Air Medical 24×7 facilitates the process by working directly with the local hospitals and thus, saves time.
- Our air ambulances are specialised and staffed with trained paramedics who provide urgent medical support to critically ill or injured patients. These paramedics are well-trained and can provide all the safety and security while transporting the patient from one place to another.
- We work with utmost dedication and commitment and provide air ambulances in Côte d’Ivoire across all time zones at a cost that’s best for you.
- We care for you and prioritise your life before formalities. Therefore, our services are absolutely hassle-free with easy formalities which facilitate quick action taking.
- We have highly skilled medical practitioners and advanced clinical care equipment to fight all casualties and serve you with the best in class services.
- Our Air Ambulances are equipped with AAA-approved advanced medical equipment and technology which will help in stabilising patients in critical condition.
Air Medical 24X7 gives prompt replies and 24×7 convenience, can travel to any city at any time and operates everywhere. Our act of service is not defined by any boundaries.
In a developing and lower-middle income economy like Côte d’Ivoire, the need for improved and standardised healthcare facilities are rising subsequently. Air ambulance is the need of the hour as it is the most reliable, secure, convenient, well-equipped, safe and fastest mode of medical transportation. It is important to transport the patients to hospitals as soon as possible so that they can get the best medical assistance on time because every minute counts and every life is precious. Air medical transportation service is the best healthcare service for the people of Côte d’Ivoire.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us