Air Ambulance Service In Imphal
Air Ambulance Service In Imphal
The fifth-safest city in the nation is Imphal. Although it is a developed city with a modest population, many travellers stop there while passing through. Manipur, which was founded in 1972, is the third-poorest state in India. Manipur has a poverty rate of about 36.89%. Electricity shortages, poor transportation, and poor communication all contribute to this state’s industrial backwardness. Because there aren’t enough hospitals and doctors in Imphal, people don’t get the care they need. Due to a dearth of hospitals and doctors, people cannot get medical attention when they need it in an emergency. This is where air ambulances come in handy. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Imphal.
When looking to book an air ambulance in Imphal, it would be wise to go with Air Medical 24×7.
There are multiple Airmedical24x7 air ambulances operating in Imphal. You can choose any of them based on their availability, cost, and other factors. You can book charter flights to Imphal using our website. In Imphal, we provide the most reasonably priced air ambulance services.
Our air ambulance flight booking system is user-friendly.
All you need to do is enter your criteria, and we’ll assist you further. We have trained our personnel on how to handle catastrophic emergencies in addition to providing patients with access to cutting-edge medical technologies. We have a group of experts ready and trained in contemporary medical practises.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Imphal’s air ambulance service can provide emergency medical care to those who require immediate evacuation.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. Our team consists of paramedics and highly trained medical professionals who have handled life-threatening circumstances before.
4. We offer affordable services every single day. We are always available by phone or email.
5. Our Imphal air ambulances are staffed by highly skilled medical professionals and equipped with cutting-edge technology. Our staff is made up of highly qualified medical professionals, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. Our aircraft fleet is kept in good condition. These planes are operated by our qualified pilots.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
.In an emergency, patients who cannot be safely transferred via ground-based techniques can be transported using our air ambulances, which are created and operated to suit that demand. Along with transporting injured people, they may handle other emergency situations.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS entails performing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatment options for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide round-the-clock emergency services. Day or night, you’re free to call.
4. Our Air Ambulance is an aircraft that has been particularly configured to deliver medical care over the air. We move patients between hospitals and even from their nation of origin to another country.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
A stretcher transfer is an act of transferring a patient from one place to another. A stretcher is a device designed to carry patients who have been injured or ill. In some cases, they may need to be moved from one country to another. When transporting a patient, it is imperative that the patient is kept safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a hospital via a stretcher transfer. We will stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfer through commercial aeroplanes is provided by Air Medical24X7. This service allows people who cannot walk to travel safely and comfortably. Transfer from a commercial airport. The wheelchair has been engineered to help people with mobility issues move about efficiently. Our wheelchairs are equipped with a seat belt to keep the user securely attached to the chair. This service enables wheelchair users to fly in style and take part in life rather than being restricted to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.
Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a type of air travel where only specific passengers board the aircraft. These flights are often used by business people who need to travel privately, without having to share their trip with others.
If you want to have a special experience when travelling, consider using a private charter flight service. This service often includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. As more customers have requested this kind of service over the past few years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry is booming in recent years. More people are seeking out treatment abroad due to rising healthcare costs at home. Medical tourism services can help ease some of these concerns. Most medical tourism companies provide patients with access to top-quality care at affordable prices. There are many people who travel abroad just to receive quality medical treatment without having to spend thousands of dollars. In addition, these patients get top-notch services at affordable prices.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us