Air Ambulance Service In Nashik
Air Ambulance Service In Nashik
The third-largest district in Maharashtra in terms of population and size is Nashik, which is located in northern Maharashtra and has a total area of 15,582 square kilometres. Jalgaon district lies to the east, while Dhule district is to the north. Medical treatment is available to Nashik’s residents, who live in a magnificent city. The Health and Family Welfare Department also contributes significantly since it offers a wide range of medical services to locals. In Nashik, air ambulance services are offered by Air Medical 24X7. Patients’ needs are met and they receive rapid medical treatment with the help of this air ambulance service. Also, we deliver really ill individuals to hospitals.
Get in touch with us via phone or through our website to reserve our air ambulance service in Nashik.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. The air ambulance service in Kanpur can provide emergency medical assistance for patients who need to be evacuated right away.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. Our team’s medical experts have extensive training and expertise with life-threatening situations.
4. We offer services that are competitively priced every day. You can contact us at any time by phone or email.
5. Our Kanpur air ambulances have state-of-the-art equipment and are staffed by highly skilled medical professionals. Our crew is made up of highly qualified medical professionals, including flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians.
6. We keep a fleet of planes in top condition. These aeroplanes are being flown by our skilled pilots.
Please get in touch with us right away if you need emergency medical care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, economical healthcare solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. If patients cannot be evacuated safely via ground-based methods during an emergency, they may be transferred by our air ambulances, which are built and run to meet this demand. They could deal with a variety of circumstances and move hurt individuals.
2. With our air ambulance, we provide both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support. BLS includes doing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatments for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide 24/7 emergency assistance.
4. Our air ambulance is a specially designed car for medical transportation. We move patients inside hospitals and even internationally.
In case you need any assistance, do get in contact with us straight away.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Stretcher transfers are used to move patients from one location to another. Transferring injured or unwell individuals requires the use of a stretcher, a type of medical equipment. They could need to be transferred from one nation to another under certain circumstances. It’s crucial to keep patients safe and secure at all times while transporting them. A stretcher will be used to transport the patient from a commercial aircraft to a medical institution. Before he gets to the hospital, we’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Air Medical provides wheelchair transfers on commercial flights around-the-clock. This service allows those who are unable to walk to move from commercial airports in safety and comfort. The wheelchair was developed to make it easier for those with mobility difficulties to move about. Seat belts are a standard feature on all of our wheelchairs, keeping the rider firmly connected to the wheelchair. With the help of this service, wheelchair users may move around freely and pleasantly while going about their daily life.
3. Flights via Medical charter
The medical charter flights operated by Air Medical24X7 are equipped with specialised machinery to assist guarantee that patients receive the best treatment possible while travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is the possibility to obtain care significantly faster. You will receive care and treatment much more rapidly.
Medical charters enable patients to travel securely. Patients are transferred to other nations or from one hospital to another using this service (bed to bed). Even medical personnel are on board to help the people.
4. Private chartered flight
On a private charter flight, only specified passengers are permitted to board the aircraft. These flights are typically used by business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share their trip with others.
If you want to travel in comfort, think about using a private charter airline. This service frequently includes a pilot who can take you anywhere in the world. Since more customers have desired this kind of service over the past several years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has grown significantly. More people are travelling overseas for medical care as a result of rising healthcare costs in their own countries. Services for medical tourism might ease some of these concerns. The bulk of medical tourism companies provides clients with affordable access to high-quality care. Many people travel abroad deliberately to have affordable access to top-notch medical treatment. Also, these patients get high-quality treatment at affordable prices.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us