Air Ambulance Service In New Delhi
Air Ambulance Service In New Delhi
Delhi is a highly developed city overall, and its health care system is excellent compared to other cities. Therefore, for continued advancement As emergencies can happen at any time and cause people to need immediate assistance, Air Medical 24X7 offers air ambulance services in Delhi. In these situations, air ambulances play a crucial role. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in New Delhi in an effort to avert any fatalities. With the assistance of this air ambulance service, patients’ needs are satisfied and they receive prompt medical attention. We also transport critically ill patients to hospitals.
To make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Delhi, give us a call or go to our website. Our team provides skilled support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Emergency medical assistance is available for urgent patient transfers through the New Delhi air ambulance service.
2. Our air ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and skilled staff to provide excellent care. Our long history of providing excellent services speaks for itself.
3. The medical specialists on our team have extensive training and expertise in handling risky circumstances.
4. We offer services that are competitively priced every day. We are always available by phone or email.
5. Our air ambulances in New Delhi are staffed by highly skilled medical specialists and furnished with state-of-the-art amenities. High-trained medical professionals, such as flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and others, are present in our workforce.
6. We keep our fleet of aeroplanes in top condition. Our qualified pilots are operating these aircraft.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. In an emergency, if patients cannot be safely evacuated via ground-based methods, they can be transported utilising our air ambulances, which were built and are operated specifically to satisfy this demand. They are competent of resolving different problems in addition to transferring injured individuals.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS includes performing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatments for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide 24/7 emergency assistance. Call at any hour of the day or night.
4. Our air ambulance is a specifically designed car that can transport medical supplies. We transport patients both inside hospitals and beyond state lines.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Patients are transferred from one location to another via stretcher transfers. Stretcher transfers are used to move patients from one place to another. Stretchers are pieces of medical equipment used to move ill or injured people. Depending on the circumstances, a move to another nation may be required. When relocating patients, it’s essential to keep them secure and safe at all times. The patient will be moved from a commercial flight to a medical facility on a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
On commercial aircraft, wheelchair transfers are offered by Air Medical24X7. Those unable to walk can travel in luxury and safety by using a commercial airport service. People with mobility difficulties can move about more easily thanks to the wheelchair. Seat belts are standard equipment on all of our wheelchairs, securing the user to the wheelchair. This service allows wheelchair users to travel comfortably and take part in daily activities rather than being restricted to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
To help guarantee that patients receive the finest care while travelling, Air Medical24X7’s medical charter aircraft are outfitted with specialised equipment. The ability to receive care considerably faster is the main advantage of having a medical charter. Much faster care and treatment will be given to you.
Patients can travel safely thanks to medical charters. This service is used to move patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). To assist the passengers, even medical specialists are on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight allows only a select few passengers to board an aircraft. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without sharing a seat frequently take these flights.
If you want a special holiday, think about using a private charter airline. Most of the time, using this service and a pilot, you can travel anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have been more frequent over the last few years as more consumers have requested this kind of service.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism industry has expanded significantly. More people are seeking treatment abroad as domestic healthcare expenses climb. Services for medical tourism may help ease some of these concerns. Most companies that engage in medical tourism provide consumers access to top-notch care at reasonable prices. Many people make pre-arranged vacations abroad in quest of high-quality, affordable healthcare. These patients also get high-quality, reasonably priced care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us