Air Ambulance Service In Norway
Air Ambulance Service In Norway
Norway is a narrow northern European country, along with Finland and Sweden, it occupies the Scandinavian Peninsula. Air ambulance services are beneficial in Norway for a variety of factors, and Airmedical24x7 offers all of its air medical services there. We strive to provide people who require emergency care with prompt medical assistance. Additionally, we are able to transfer seriously ill patients over large distances. In some circumstances, we also use cutting-edge technology to stabilise the patient.
Why choose the Air Ambulance service at Air Medical 24X7?
People choose air ambulance services over ground ambulance services because of their efficiency and rapidity. Compared to air ambulance services, ground ambulance services take substantially longer. As a result, an air ambulance is the greatest choice if a person needs to get to the hospital right away.
- We have a group of doctors on board who can help patients with their medical needs.
- We have sophisticated aircraft at our disposal, including helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft that can conduct missions in many cities.
- Critically ill patients are moved from hospitals to other medical facilities using our air ambulances.
- The cost of transporting a patient using our air ambulance is affordable.
- Our air ambulances offer round-the-clock service and are outfitted with cutting-edge technology. Our paramedics are highly skilled and equipped to manage any circumstance that might occur when transporting a patient.
- Our air ambulances get to the location considerably more quickly.
- We are licensed by the FAA
- Our well-known air ambulance services transfer patients to hospitals in a secure and timely manner.
- We offer the highest-quality services at competitive prices to our clients.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air Ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
- Our air ambulance can provide services like transporting a patient to a hospital, providing oxygen therapy, administering medications, etc.
- There are many different types of air ambulances depending on the type of aircraft the patient will use. These include fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters etc
- We are considered to be cost-effective as compared to ground transport options
- Our air ambulances are frequently utilised to transport seriously injured or unwell patients from distant regions to medical facilities with intensive care units.
- As part of our advanced life support services, we also administer CPR, oxygen treatment, intravenous medicines, and other crucial interventions. As part of our advanced life support services, we also administer CPR, oxygen treatment, intravenous medicines, and other crucial interventions.
- Our air ambulance’s main objective is to transport the patient as quickly as possible to the closest hospital. Therefore, our air ambulances fly at a high altitude.
What are the services provided by Airmedical24x7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
The stretcher transfer from a commercial flight is available at Airmedical24x7. Paramedics examine the patient after they are in the ambulance before taking them to the hospital. The patient’s vital signs are reviewed, and paramedics make sure everything is in order. Patients who have sustained injuries that call for rapid medical attention are transported via this service. The whole medical apparatus required for this will be on board the aircraft. Additionally, drapes have been used to create a partition. Even a family member can travel with you if they want to assist you. Along with the stretcher, an ICU is also being installed.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
The patient will be transferred from a commercial aeroplane to a wheelchair service. AirMedical24x7 offers commercial airline transfers with wheelchair access to assist customers with disabilities in travelling safely and comfortably. This service also assists travellers with disabilities in travelling from their home airport to their destination airport. This service allows wheelchair users to fly in style and participate in life. This service is available to people who have at least half-healed.
3. Flights via Medical charter
There are many benefits to flying with medical charters, including faster travel times and better service. We provide speedy, simple, and secure transportation for patients.
Due to the medical charters, passengers There are many benefits to flying with medical charters, including faster travel times and better service. We provide speedy, simple, and secure transportation for patients.
Due to the medical charters, passengers can avoid long lines at security checks, which reduces stress and wasted time. Both pick-up and drop-off services will be provided.
What type of equipment does Air Medical 24X7 use?
Equipment used by Air Medical 24X7 includes oxygen concentrators, ventilators, airway suctioning devices, respiratory therapy equipment, pulse oximeters, etc. We are routinely outfitted with specialised medical equipment and personnel to ensure that we have everything we require to treat the patient. We provide services with the aid of qualified doctors and industry-recognized standards, and all of our equipment is FAA-approved. Our prices are the fairest and most cost-effective in the sector. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Helicopters and advanced ambulances are both parts of our fleet, both of which are kept in good condition. All of our vehicles have a valid licences and insurance.
Questions that are often asked
This varies depending on where the patient is located, our base location (the closest airport), their condition, and how urgent they need to get transported.
Yes, you can book an air ambulance online while calling on our helpline number, for further information please call on our helpline number.
Get in Touch with us