Air Ambulance Service In Pondicherry
Air Ambulance Service In Pondicherry
Previously known as Pondicherry, Puducherry came to be renowned as “The French Riviera of the East” once the French began colonising India. Puducherry, which is mostly derived from “Poduke,” the name of the marketplace that served as the “Port Town” for Roman trade in the first century, as documented in “The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea,” is the Tamil translation of the phrase “new town.” The Health and Family Welfare Department makes a big contribution as well because it provides residents with a variety of medical services. Air Medical 24X7 provides air ambulance services in Pondicherry. With the assistance of this air ambulance service, patients’ needs are satisfied and they receive prompt medical attention. We also transport critically ill patients to hospitals.
Get in touch with us via phone or visit our website to reserve our air ambulance service in Pondicherry. Our group offers knowledgeable support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require immediate medical transfer might receive it from the Pondicherry air ambulance service.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. Our extensive track record of offering top-notch services speaks for itself.
3. The medical professionals on our team have vast training and experience dealing with life-threatening circumstances.
4. Every day, we provide services that are reasonably priced. You can reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our air ambulances in Pondicherry have modern amenities and are staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. Our staff includes flight attendants, paramedics, nurses, and technicians, all of whom have advanced degrees in medicine.
6. We maintain a top-notch aircraft fleet. Our experienced pilots are very skilled.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1.Our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to satisfy this demand, can transport patients in the event that they cannot be evacuated safely using ground-based techniques during an emergency. They could move hurt persons and handle a range of situations.
2. We offer both basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support in our air ambulance. BLS comprises giving oxygen and conducting CPR. Mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medicines, etc. are all used as ALS treatments.
3. We offer 24-hour emergency support.
4. Our air ambulance is a vehicle created specifically to evacuate patients. We transport patients between hospitals and even abroad.
Contact us as soon as possible if you require any support.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
When a patient is transferred from one area to another using a stretcher, this is known as a stretcher transfer. A piece of medical equipment called a stretcher is used to move injured or ill patients. In certain cases, they had to be transported from one country to another. When moving patients, it’s essential to keep them safe and secure at all times. The patient will be transferred from a commercial flight to a medical facility using a stretcher. We’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels before he arrives at the hospital.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfers are available on commercial flights around-the-clock thanks to Air Medical 24X7. People who are unable to walk can now transfer from commercial airports in safety and comfort thanks to this service. The wheelchair was created to help move around for people with mobility issues easier. All of our wheelchairs come equipped with seat belts as a standard feature to keep the rider securely fastened to the wheelchair. Wheelchair users can move around freely and amicably as they go about their everyday lives with the aid of this service.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Air Medical24X7’s medical charter planes are outfitted with specialised equipment to help ensure that patients receive the finest treatment while travelling. The ability to receive care substantially faster is the main advantage of using a medical charter. Much faster care and attention will be given to you.
Patients can safely travel thanks to medical charters. This service is used to transport patients to other countries or from one hospital to another (bed to bed). We even have medical personnel on board to help the passengers.
4. Private chartered flight
Customers may board a private charter flight on an exclusive basis. Business travellers who need to fly alone or without having to share with others frequently use these flights.
Consider using a private charter aircraft service if you want to travel in style. Oftentimes, this package includes a pilot who can fly you anywhere in the world. Private charter flights have become more and more common over the last several years as more consumers have requested this kind of service.
5. Medical tourism
The industry of medical tourism has expanded tremendously. Because local healthcare is becoming more expensive, more people are seeking medical treatment abroad. Some of these worries might be reduced by services for medical tourism. The majority of medical tourism businesses provide consumers with affordable access to excellent care. Many people make planned trips abroad in search of low-cost, excellent medical care. These patients also benefit from economical, high-quality care.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us