Air Ambulance Service In Shillong
Air Ambulance Service In Shillong
The best health and medical facilities are available to its residents in the lovely city of Shillong. The Health and Family Welfare Department also plays a significant role because it provides the residents of the city with a variety of medical amenities. Air Medical24X7 provides air ambulance services in Shillong. With the help of this air ambulance service, patients’ needs are satisfied and they receive emergency medical attention. We also transport critically ill folks to hospitals.
To make a reservation for our air ambulance service in Shillong, call us or visit our website. Our team provides qualified support.
Why choose the air ambulance service at Air Medical24X7?
1. Patients who require immediate transfer can receive emergency medical care from the air ambulance service in Shillong.
2. To deliver top-notch care, our air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge medical technology and trained personnel. We have a lengthy history of offering top-notch services.
3. The doctors and paramedics on our team are highly qualified and experienced in managing life-threatening situations.
4. We provide economical services around-the-clock. You can reach us by phone or email at any time.
5. Our Shillong air ambulances are outfitted with cutting-edge amenities and highly qualified medical staff. Our team is made up of highly skilled medical professionals, paramedics, nurses, technicians, and flight attendants.
6. Our fleet of aeroplanes is well-maintained. These aircraft are flown by our qualified pilots.
Call us right away if you need emergency medical help. Our goal is to provide the highest quality medical care to everyone. We are committed to offering our clients high-quality, affordable health solutions.
What are the characteristics/ features of the Air ambulance provided by Air Medical 24X7?
1. Our air ambulances, which are designed and operated to address this demand, can transport patients in an emergency if they cannot be moved safely using ground-based techniques. Along with transporting injured people, they may handle other emergency situations.
2. Our air ambulance provides both basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS). BLS entails performing CPR and administering oxygen. Treatment options for ALS include the use of mechanical ventilator equipment, intubation, defibrillation, intravenous fluid therapy, medications, etc.
3. We provide round-the-clock emergency services. Day or night, you’re welcome to call.
4. Our Air Ambulance is a plane that has been specifically designed to transport medical care. We transport patients between hospitals and even outside of their country.
What are the services provided by Air Medical24X7?
1. Stretcher transfer from a commercial flight
Transferring a patient from one location to another is known as a stretcher transfer. A stretcher is a piece of equipment used to transport injured or ill individuals. They could need to be transported from one nation to another in particular circumstances. It is crucial to keep the patient safe and secure at all times when transferring them. Stretcher transfer will be used to move the patient from a commercial flight to a medical facility. Before he gets to the hospital, we’ll stabilise his blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels.
2. Transfer from a commercial aeroplane in a wheelchair
Wheelchair transfer through commercial aeroplanes is provided by Air Medical24X7. This service allows people who cannot walk to travel safely and comfortably. Transfer from a commercial airport. The wheelchair has been engineered to help people with mobility issues move about efficiently. Our wheelchairs are equipped with a seat belt to keep the user securely attached to the chair. This service enables wheelchair users to fly in style and take part in life rather than being restricted to a wheelchair.
3. Flights via Medical charter
Medical charter flight at Air Medical24X7 is equipped with special features to help make sure that the patient receives the best possible treatment while they are travelling. The biggest benefit of using a medical charter is that it gives you access to a much faster level of care. You will receive much quicker attention and treatment.
Medical charters provide safe transportation to patients. Patients are transported using this service to other nations or from hospital to hospital (bed to bed). To help the passengers, we even have medical personnel on board.
4. Private chartered flight
A private charter flight is a type of air travel where only specific passengers board the aircraft. These flights are often used by business people who need to travel privately, without having to share their trip with others.
If you want to have a special experience when travelling, consider using a private charter flight service. This service often includes a pilot who can transport you anywhere in the world. As more customers have requested this kind of service over the past few years, private charter flights have grown in popularity.
5. Medical tourism
The medical tourism sector has experienced considerable growth. Because domestic healthcare is becoming more expensive, more people are seeking treatment abroad. Services related to medical tourism may reduce some of these worries. The majority of medical tourism businesses give patients access to high-quality care at reasonable costs. Many people go abroad merely to save money by getting high-quality medical care without having to pay hundreds of dollars. Additionally, these patients receive excellent care at reasonable costs.
Questions that are often asked
Yes. All air ambulances are equipped with advanced life-saving equipment to provide immediate care until definitive care can be provided at a hospital.
If you require an air ambulance, the patient pays according to the service chosen and location.
Once the patient has been stabilised, he/she is transferred to a local hospital where further care will be provided.
Get in Touch with us